3.00 star(s) 68 Votes

Etjen

Sep 24, 2017
How do you get a rose? Before it was just kill O'Queefs until it drops. Did it change or?

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
This game is a crap always crash,you want me to crush your ball huh,developer??:mad::mad:
I had the same problem in the start. The error you are getting is most likely the enemy no longer being full of lust and your manipulative skills no longer being "enabled" while still trying to use such a skill.
You can fix this, when you start the game, and go into the options menu by pressing enter. There are more sub-menus if you cycle with A and F or if you click on the little white buttons in the bottom. Go to the menu/circle on the furthest left (gameplay) and select the battlemode to "wait" instead of "active".
The sex scenes are not much in and on themselves, but I actually had fun playing the game. I was angry with the game like you were in the start, however to my surprise. There not to be many bugs besides this game breaking fuckup (that at least can be fixed).

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Weirdly enough I've found the best battler for damage, to be the starting cat-girl. Don't evolve her bite, so you have a relative okay attack ability that is always active, and evolve her scratch to the shred ability. Get the howl ability from the mushroom penis dudes and max out that ability. Should you be in a tough battle, have one of the speedy haremons use a rage potion on her. Have the cat-mon set to aggressive, and use howl. The oppotunity lost for using the rage potion is most likely only around 8-10 dmg. Having the cat girl buffed up with the howl and you having learned the button mashing of the shred ability. You'll instead do around 30-50 dmg through the rest of the battle...should that ever be neccesary. The howl will wear off, but not many can withstand that damage.
Her level'ed howl and bite (but not upgraded to the one of the other skills) is otherwise good enough for most of the other battles.

Reactions: Metropolisz

KapitanDupa

Aug 5, 2016
After few updated I tried to play this game again and still I hold my opinion that developer has great ideas but executes them really bad. Fighting system got better but skills upgrade system is probably the worst I've ever seen. Why upgraded skills are worse then non upgraded (i.e. first skill of catgril is usable always, after upgrade it requires almost maxed rage)? What worse there is no information on the UI that this will happen. Inventor screen is really bad with no possibility to sort items. When you use up all your potions new one will appear on the bottom forcing you to scroll through list of junk to get there. Crafting system applied over this list is annoying when you need to highlight one item and see if others were highlighted scrolling up and down.

I'll wait for few more releases before playing again. I prefer Japanese dungeon crawlers like Bunny Black or Rance IV where you fight often but battles can be speed up so they are brief so you mostly focus on building your team, not button mashing during battle.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
After few updated I tried to play this game again and still I hold my opinion that developer has great ideas but executes them really bad. Fighting system got better but skills upgrade system is probably the worst I've ever seen. Why upgraded skills are worse then non upgraded (i.e. first skill of catgril is usable always, after upgrade it requires almost maxed rage)? What worse there is no information on the UI that this will happen. Inventor screen is really bad with no possibility to sort items. When you use up all your potions new one will appear on the bottom forcing you to scroll through list of junk to get there. Crafting system applied over this list is annoying when you need to highlight one item and see if others were highlighted scrolling up and down.

I'll wait for few more releases before playing again. I prefer Japanese dungeon crawlers like Bunny Black or Rance IV where you fight often but battles can be speed up so they are brief so you mostly focus on building your team, not button mashing during battle.
The Bunny Black series is definitely the best hentai dungeon crawling games out there at the moment. The problems surrounding the translation of the third game, have been solved. Now there's even an interface patch to help with the info of the buildings etc. Clearing Bunny Black 3 with the info from the japanese wiki and google translate is also entirely possible, but very tedious... that's how I got through my first time. Allegedly, translation of the game have begun. This will probably take a long time before it's complete, but at least it's a start.

I agree with some of your critique, but not entirely on the upgrade system. You just have to keep the requirement in mind and only focus down one of the upgrade paths.
The retardation in this system is truly, that attacking increases focus (decreases rage). You'll not be able to attack on your first round and then use the more powerful attack ability the next round. The way I worked around this against stronger enemies, was using lewd odor on the first round with all my mons. Stunning all the enemies for approximately 3 rounds. Debuffing and buffing the next round and then attack. Against weaker enemies or one strong enemy with weaker ones, I'll use the method mentioned in my earlier post. Another thing I dislike, is that you kind of have to choose which mon gets the abilities of the boss enemy. Being able to refight or ask the new mon nicely, after it have been calmed down. Letting the other ones learn the abilities, would be preferable.

Reactions: KapitanDupa

doble77

Feb 24, 2018
Anybody else got that bug where the Imp girl gets the monarch sprite and is still named "???" ?

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Updated OP.

thanks rich uncle

Grizzly^_^

Dec 2, 2017
So, that statement when it comes to the Loliwitches' first contact. What that number smaller in the past? It seems super off and out of place to the point of questioning why its even there.

ppeterman

Jan 1, 2018
Anybody else got that bug where the Imp girl gets the monarch sprite and is still named "???" ?
I had that bug in my first run, i think that happens when we catch a haremon earlier than other, so you need to catch them in the correct order to prevent that bug.
Edit: In my case, i got the monarch with the cow name and sprite, cow girl with monarch sprite and imp as "???"

3.00 star(s) 68 Votes