3.00 star(s) 68 Votes

lexxus

Oct 18, 2016
How bad is the loli in this, I thought this site had a ban on that
Not bad,its more like "petite" or "small-size" fetish stuff not like banging gradeschoolers.

Though piece of advice for anyone mega-triggered by the slightest hint of loli content, if you see a monstergirl game with imps or fairies then you might want to move on because they come in small and your head head might explode ,despite the content usually being avoidable,its best to move on if you're THAT excessively sensitive.

Reactions: rokrad

mistkae

Oct 23, 2017
Not bad,its more like "petite" or "small-size" fetish stuff not like banging gradeschoolers.

Though piece of advice for anyone mega-triggered by the slightest hint of loli content, if you see a monstergirl game with imps or fairies then you might want to move on because they come in small and your head head might explode ,despite the content usually being avoidable,its best to move on if you're THAT excessively sensitive.
Ok thanks.

When it comes to fairies and stuff, there's common sense that it's fantasy and doesn't really matter. And, sure, there are a lot of blurred lines in this genre. But I've also seen some way over the line stuff here and it does get banned

Huntar

Jul 15, 2017
ok, is there a list of keyboard commands?

going through the woods and ran out of food. i don't know how to exit a map area to get back to town. a couple moves later equaled end of game.

got into the cave and one of my two pets ran into bats. i clicked once and only seen a reply to a question that pet asked. lost affection.

These kind of things is why i want to be able to go back to a previous save. we don't need to have a save option for each hex location, just in town would be fine. so what if we need to do the whole map thing again, and lose what ever we gained after that point. at least we will still have food to be able to attempt the thing again or know that we need to buy more before going there again. and yes i still have not seen anyway to manually do a save.
Your food resets every time you go into a dungeon. You gain more food my flipping food tiles which share the same color as the relationship tiles, you can also buy rations in the shop which gives you 5 food. Each turn per unit uses 1 food (you can see this in the upper right corner when in a dungeon). Various decisions in the game affect your relationship percentage with each girl so pay attention to the dialog if you are really worried about it. You can save in the city by pressing "V" and going into the phone, there is a save button and a save and quit button at the bottom. The phone can also be used in dungeons to use items in between fights. The game autosaves before every tile in dungeons so you can easily cheese rng wheels by restarting the game and loading the autosave, if you dont get the outcome wanted.

EDIT: P.S you can buy thread at the shop for pretty cheap that allows you to go back to town from a dungeon without having to move all your units to the yellow tile. This is helpful for completing missions to get the three gold tickets and it is also helpful for maintaining relationship percentage because if you fail a dungeon because you ran out of food. If you fail a dungeon due to food you will take a hit to your relationship to your equipped units. You can use the thread by using it in your inventory whilst in a dungeon.

Reactions: Dunfred

Huntar

Jul 15, 2017
Ok thanks.

When it comes to fairies and stuff, there's common sense that it's fantasy and doesn't really matter. And, sure, there are a lot of blurred lines in this genre. But I've also seen some way over the line stuff here and it does get banned
Its really not that bad in this game. The wizard is just petite, and the succubus is more so but you dont really notice it until you unlock her CG. Even the lolier characters in this game look mature enough to pass imo.

Reactions: lexxus

fenixblack

Oct 22, 2017
If anybody is interested in a save, here it is. You can can have sex with the catgirl (forgot her name) Cerce and I think the bunny. Wasn't very into the other ones. This will save you hours of grinding. You'll find the location in post #27

Reactions: thatnerd

Huntar

Jul 15, 2017
Also a psa to everyone, you dont have to get the girls relationships up to 100% for the cg scenes. You only need around 50%-60% in order to ask for sex. The game will have you go through an rng check which can be cheesed by restarting the game and loading an auto save if you fail. Also magnets are very easy to get if you go to the well tile and throw in $100 and choose "pussy" there is a very low chance of succeeding the rng check but once again, you can easily cheese it.

Reactions: thatnerd

Dunfred

Mar 22, 2018
Your food resets every time you go into a dungeon. You gain more food my flipping food tiles which share the same color as the relationship tiles, you can also buy rations in the shop which gives you 5 food. Each turn per unit uses 1 food (you can see this in the upper right corner when in a dungeon). Various decisions in the game affect your relationship percentage with each girl so pay attention to the dialog if you are really worried about it. You can save in the city by pressing "V" and going into the phone, there is a save button and a save and quit button at the bottom. The phone can also be used in dungeons to use items in between fights. The game autosaves before every tile in dungeons so you can easily cheese rng wheels by restarting the game and loading the autosave, if you dont get the outcome wanted.

EDIT: P.S you can buy thread at the shop for pretty cheap that allows you to go back to town from a dungeon without having to move all your units to the yellow tile. This is helpful for completing missions to get the three gold tickets and it is also helpful for maintaining relationship percentage because if you fail a dungeon because you ran out of food. If you fail a dungeon due to food you will take a hit to your relationship to your equipped units. You can use the thread by using it in your inventory whilst in a dungeon.
Thank you. this was a lot of information i wish i knew before restarting again.

georgetakei

May 8, 2017
Does anyone else's pc freeze when coming to your bedroom ... the game is fun but every time i go to my bedroom it goes down to 1fps, my whole comp seems to be struggling, and i need to wait like 2 minutes just for the menu to show up.. Am i the only one having this issue?

Huntar

Jul 15, 2017
Anyone else's computer overheat to the point of shutting down with games like this? It keeps happening to me to the point I can't even play the game.
I think it might be a problem with this version. I have a i7 6700k and a gtx 980TI and I was hitting 95% usage on both while playing this game and only had like 5 fps to show for it. Restarting the game wont fix it but restarting my computer did fix it for me.

Reactions: SenPC

BanditKitty

Sep 2, 2017
The tags include "censored", but I don't think there's any censorship. At least I haven't seen any and the game is marked uncensored elsewhere. The censored tag should probably be removed.

3.00 star(s) 68 Votes