VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Harry Potter and the Sluts of Hogwarts [v0.61] [Negronomicom]

1. 1.00 star(s)

ProximaLewds

Holy hell this is a mess. All of it is just stills from the films with fakes of the female cast, some of which may be using headshots and such from when they were underage. This should probably just be deleted in all honesty, its not worth an attempt to play.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Davox

Its total dross, you repeat the same day over and over again to grind stats. I got up to around 50 days and had hardly unlocked anything. When i say repeat the same day, its exactly the same day and there is no recognition of this. I thought the game was broken at first and was just looping. There are maybe 8-10 different options each day, but most of them don't do anything.

There is a surprising amount of images in the game but i only unlocked a fraction of them. The fakes are pretty bad 10-15 years ago they would have been okay but they look terrible now.

Its not worth the hassle

Also the variables are hidden, I couldn't figure them out using the developer console or AON extended variable viewer so I don't know if its even possible to cheat.

Oh yeah and the menus are all in Spanish...
  3. 2.00 star(s)

gabriel3g

Really lacking development skills. I have gotten stuck in an infinite loop at some point and could not go forward. The idea is nice, of having mind control, but needs a lot of improvement from the developing side and image handling.