Others Harvest Girls Garden Assault [Demo v0.10] [Yuufaux Studios]

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cover.jpg

Overview:
Harvest Girls is a unique management defense game where you control a "farmer" girl that plants mysterious sexy human-looking plants.
In this game, you're the farmer girl and your goal is to plant as much girls as you can.
Plants costs money to plant. You can earn money through harvesting the plants once they matured.
Be careful, though!
Horny powerful insects will occasionally attack your garden during the day, and even more so during the night!
Luckily, you're no ordinary farmer girl, since you're well equipped to deal with those horny insect monsters!
How long will you be able to defend your little garden?​

Thread Updated: 2024-05-19
Release Date: 2024-05-02
Developer: Yuufaux Studios - - -
Censored: No
Version: Demo - 0.10
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -
Others:
(Demo)

ss-1.gif ss-2.png ss-3.png ss-4.png ss-5.gif ss-6.png ss-7.png ss-8.gif ss-9.gif

Sep 26, 2020
Luckily, you're no ordinary farmer girl, since you're well equipped to deal with those horny insect monsters!
Heh.
Over the centuries, mankind has tried many ways of combating the forces of evil: prayer, fasting, good works and so on. Up until Doom, no one seemed to have thought about the double-barrel shotgun. Eat leaden death, demon!
1716121544893.png

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Oh yes, you can throw random junk at monsters. And the plant girls are even worse at fighting. Only the blue-haired ones even try to fight.
I wonder what this world's military uses to fight? Probably martial arts.

как установить игру?
Просто разархивируй где тебе удобнее, и играй.
You don't need to install it. Just unpack it anywhere you want, and you can run it.

yaya1212

Oct 12, 2019
I like games with actual game play loop. But clicking on stuff is really difficult for me.
Especially when attacking, it's never actually shooting where I am at. Is that a known issue?

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes