Has anyone ever seen Hair like this in Daz?

MarcCollins89

Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
I'm hoping to find a hair asset based off a real hairstyle (seen in these pictures)

bunnies.pink

Jun 6, 2021
Hello Marc,

I've been collecting a large library of hair styles, but, I have no hair like that one, but I think that could be do-able with "lookatmyhair" by "furrythings" (I attatch at the end of this message a couple of screenshots of things made by somebody else announced at their page).

Another way would be just making it on Blender or another software, or... giving up and using another hair.

Anyway, I can't give support to this because I don't own a license of this software ^-^"

copper.jpg
CharlieHair.jpg

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
In situations like this, you're probably best off looking for yourself. Just looking at the Daz shop there's a few that are similar, nothing quite exact, though. I only glanced through the first six pages or so (which you also should've probably done yourself before asking here, seeing as at least four of them are similar enough), and found a couple. You could probably make these work.

(<- Probably the closest.)

MarcCollins89

Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
In situations like this, you're probably best off looking for yourself. Just looking at the Daz shop there's a few that are similar, nothing quite exact, though. I only glanced through the first six pages or so (which you also should've probably done yourself before asking here, seeing as at least four of them are similar enough), and found a couple. You could probably make these work.

(<- Probably the closest.)

I've been in & out of Hospital the last couple of days. Currently waiting on some test results on a Biopsy, so my mind has been preoccupied