Has anyone tried the website FapForFun?

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
Unlike other sites, this one gives torrents so there is no need to go through the whole premium download said wait 30-60 seconds to download process.
Also it seems they have a patreon that gets a decent chunk of cash
Here is the site
It's also a regular uploader on animesharing

But I find it very odd and suspicious that they don't go through the process putting their content on stuff like rapidgator and turbobit etc.
I've been only using sandboxie when accessing the rar files which seems like a safe alternative to using a virtual machine but recently somehow the antivirus Kapersky somehow found a trojan in one of the games among 15. (which isn't a big deal as sandboxie contains everything, even if there are plenty of viruses)
So far I've paused any download that isn't in a compressed file.

The thing is that fapforfun has a lot of great stuff that can't be found in sukebei.nyaa or anywhere else that isn't under their name, especially 3D stuff but sandboxie for some odd reason web browsers don't work with sandboxie when opening swfs.

tl;dr
What's your opinion of fapforfun? Did you find it to be safe? Are there better alternatives?
Am I accessing the files safely by using sandboxie with a rar that I had downloaded or am I still at risk?

edit: I should note that I don't extract the files, I only access the rar with sandboxie and via sandboxie it extracts the individual files temporarily

F95

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 21, 2016
I don't recommend downloading anything from that guy. He was doing shady things when he was a uploader on Kat.

P.S can't open that site because my AV blocked it :LUL:
Capture.PNG

Zaxs

Aug 15, 2018
What AV are you using? I have never had any problems with the site.

Edit: As a side note my AV flagged this site as a having a Trojan at one point a while back.

Last edited:

LykaLyka

Oct 17, 2017
from what I can see it's like they're reuploading stuff that are usually found here. Still haven't tried downloading anything from that website though, glad I saw a heads up here.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Very occasionally it goes the the other way. Urge To Molest If when the MTL got a thread here, and I think the one version of The Imperial Gatekeeper still had the FapForFun link and readme inside their folders.

Edit - Forgot to actually answer... Yes I use the site all the time, got the latest version of Succubus Affection from there only yesterday. If your looking for a alternative source of something on Sukebei try the Japanese name if you aren't.

Last edited:
Reactions: xynnner

Zaxs

Aug 15, 2018
There are 2 games on that site that isnt on here(Yet... maybe). Succubus Affection with instructions to do MTL for it but it may not show up here since the story of the game basically confirms the male protag is about 10-12 years old. And Sequel Blight which might be banned since the girls looks young and there is one or two scenes where one of the girls drinks a shrinking potion.

D

Deleted member 2289875

I don't trust this site because I know who it belongs to..
If u can skip it do it!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: xynnner