Unity VAM Illusion Has anyone tried to import a honey select 2 character to VaM?

Madmanator99

May 1, 2018
You could try to use Wrap4d, it's how I got gta 5 characters into vam and daz, but its not an easy process.

I didn't watch the video you linked fully, but if you can get a model with the textures from a game, you can "in theory" get it in vam and daz using Wrap4d, like I said, it worked for me with gta 5 characters.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ps: 2021 renders, very old.

Last edited:

GucivYdglb

Feb 23, 2022
those look amazing
I've been using wrap3d but with that I can only get the body model
did you learned using it with youtube tutorials? If so do you have a link?

Reactions: Madmanator99

Madmanator99

May 1, 2018
I haven't used wrap3d, but wrap4d allows you to get the textures as well, and I did check some videos to learn the process, I'll try to find the links and post them. I also remember having to do some scaling/alignment in blender before going to wrap4d.

As for the hairs, I used daz/vam hairs as close to the original ones. I imported the original ones, but they didnt look good, so I just used ones that are close.

I focused mostly on the head to get it exactly as the original, and tried to replicate the rest of the bodies with morphs, and took some "liberties" with the proportions *ahem*. The models from gta 5 that I used were split in sections, head, torso, legs, hands, etc, so it was kind of easy. But it can be done with full models in a few different ways.

Last edited:
Reactions: GucivYdglb

Madmanator99

May 1, 2018
Alright, based on my youtube history, I watched this guide.

Honestly, it's been so long, like I said 2-3 years ago. If you realy Realy want to transfer characters, I can help you further.

Reactions: GucivYdglb

GucivYdglb

Feb 23, 2022
Looks similar to these guides, but without the texture part

This is one of the models I have in VaM imagen_2023-02-04_194303049.png
The textures are not from HS2, they were created using FaceGen
This is the original from HS2
4c1ea2151519e5776ba79509fd63ae0c237b45124f2d6f3489968e3d056aa6f8.jpg

FAITHCONSTK

Nov 14, 2021
You could try to use Wrap4d, it's how I got gta 5 characters into vam and daz, but its not an easy process.

I didn't watch the video you linked fully, but if you can get a model with the textures from a game, you can "in theory" get it in vam and daz using Wrap4d, like I said, it worked for me with gta 5 characters.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ps: 2021 renders, very old.
you actually did it ...any new tutorial.