CG Completed Hatsuiku no Yoi Osananajimi ga Netorareru no wa Suki Desuka? [Rough Love]

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
000.jpg

Overview:
Not Available​

Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Yep (mosaic)
Language: Textless
Resolution: Various
Pages: 144
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - -

FastBullet

May 30, 2017
Looking at tags I really want to play this game. Any chance of getting this and other uploaded CGs in their playable form and not just CG?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Looking at tags I really want to play this game. Any chance of getting this and other uploaded CGs in their playable form and not just CG?
First of all, this is not a game but it's just a CG set di per se. And.. what do you mean playable form? Like viewing them from a "recollection room" or things like that with text and everything? If yes, then it's not possible because that would mean making a video of the scenes while playing (or like sometimes happens, some devs create the "Motion Anime" version of some Visual Novel but it's rare), and like I said not all of the CG's set that I upload here are from a game. Also, since most of them are jap only, another reason about why I can't do that.

FastBullet

May 30, 2017
First of all, this is not a game but it's just a CG set di per se. And.. what do you mean playable form? Like viewing them from a "recollection room" or things like that with text and everything? If yes, then it's not possible because that would mean making a video of the scenes while playing (or like sometimes happens, some devs create the "Motion Anime" version of some Visual Novel but it's rare), and like I said not all of the CG's set that I upload here are from a game. Also, since most of them are jap only, another reason about why I can't do that.
CGs are usually refereed as being ripped from full games. So by that tag I assumed there was a full game out there.

Reactions: thelast141

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
jeez, the gallery got removed from e.hentai and dmca'd like shit. still found it on hitomi ^^.
webview (with jap. text):

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
these CG rips are like torture when the art and tags appeal to you so much but textless just won't do. :(

Reactions: FastBullet