Have you ever tried to suck yourself?

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Well yes i tried, kind of succeeded, and i think it's about 10-15% gay.
It was an interesting experiment, trying to fold yourself is far from easy after all.
Perhaps this kinda thing could also be the origin point of the idea of self-cest, too.
I once watched a video of a dude who could literally fuck his own face, i don't think i could pull that off, it was rather amazing. :whistle::coffee:

I think i vaguely remember watching videos of girls who could bend like you wouldn't believe it, and literally lick their own cooch.
I think this one is even more amazing. :ROFLMAO::coffee:

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
It was an interesting experiment, trying to fold yourself is far from easy after all.
Perhaps this kinda thing could also be the origin point of the idea of self-cest, too.
I once watched a video of a dude who could literally fuck his own face, i don't think i could pull that off, it was rather amazing. :whistle::coffee:

I think i vaguely remember watching videos of girls who could bend like you wouldn't believe it, and literally lick their own cooch.
I read somewhere that the dude was trying to take own dick in his mouth, he got into one pose and got stuck in it :) I had to call, you know, rescuers :)

• Haha
Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

Sighbug

Jun 28, 2024

I respect you, sir! However, when it comes to self-cest, I believe most people have a bit of self-cest in them. After all, humans are inherently hedonistic; finding pleasure in oneself is no big deal. Most people can't use their mouth and have to rely on their hands. If what you say is true, then you must be one of the chosen ones. I envy you.

But that said, some sci-fi works have depicted a future where human brains and sensory information can be captured, transmitted, shared, or even copied just like electronic data. Considering the brain-machine interface technology that Elon Musk's company is developing, it might become a reality in the not-so-distant future. I wonder...if our sex partner agree with something...

Or maybe one day, this site will evolve beyond visual novels and become a hub for sharing those sensory experiences and information...OH MAN...

Last edited:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I respect you, sir! However, when it comes to self-cest, I believe most people have a bit of self-cest in them. After all, humans are inherently hedonistic; finding pleasure in oneself is no big deal. Most people can't use their mouth and have to rely on their hands. If what you say is true, then you must be one of the chosen ones. I envy you.
I really don't think there's anything to envy in there lol. :ROFLMAO::coffee:
Also pretty sure anyone can learn to bend that far with enough practice.
But that said, some sci-fi works have depicted a future where human brains and sensory information can be captured, transmitted, shared, or even copied just like electronic data. Considering the brain-machine interface technology that Elon Musk's company is developing, it might become a reality in the not-so-distant future.
I think one could potentially develop electronic drugs and the like that stimulate certain parts of the brain that would provide you with sensations similar to orgasm, or convert thoughts into digital commands enabling one to control devices with thoughts alone.
But there are limits to this, i don't think its possible to completely data-ify yourself to become an electronic life-form. :whistle::coffee:

• Haha
Reactions: Sighbug

Bisachi

May 26, 2020
Tried it once, wasn't worth it, could barely get it in and it hurt my back a lot. On the topic of it being gay, no i don't think so its gay. Do you consider jacking off gay? No right, because you're giving a handjob to a dick, why should it be any different for a blowjob.

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
Tried it once, wasn't worth it, could barely get it in and it hurt my back a lot. On the topic of it being gay, no i don't think so its gay. Do you consider jacking off gay? No right, because you're giving a handjob to a dick, why should it be any different for a blowjob.
Think yourself

Bisachi

May 26, 2020
Think yourself
The day I stop fantasizing its a female hand that's caressing my schlong is the day I turn gay, same rule applies here. If getting jerked off makes you feel good, it fine, the day you start feeling good about the process of jerking off, then you might have a worry at hand (pun intended). Idk if I'm making much sense, basically I'm not gay because I wore socks while doing it

Reactions: Ass prefer

diusank

Oct 7, 2020
i managed to do it when i was a teen, i could get it all the way in, but can't do it anymore. whoever says it doesn't feel like you're getting sucked off is lying. it's not as intense obviously, since you're the one doing it, just like with your hand. it doesn't make you gay, i learnt that dicks taste disgusting most of the time and when they don't they still don't taste good. rubbing my tongue against my tip was amazing, though nowadays i would say just get a toy instead.

• Wow
Reactions: Ass prefer