Have you ever tried to suck yourself?

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
i managed to do it when i was a teen, i could get it all the way in, but can't do it anymore. whoever says it doesn't feel like you're getting sucked off is lying. it's not as intense obviously, since you're the one doing it, just like with your hand. it doesn't make you gay, i learnt that dicks taste disgusting most of the time and when they don't they still don't taste good. rubbing my tongue against my tip was amazing, though nowadays i would say just get a toy instead.
Can you please tell me more.

NeonSelf

Dec 3, 2019
Gay means relationship with other person, not yourself. Similarly, jerking off another dude is gay, but doing it to yourself is ok.

But sucking yourself is a thing you'd like to avoid to admit. Same as tasting your own fluids. There are some topics that are not only taboo, but also repulsive for most people with good imagination.

• Haha
Reactions: Ass prefer

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
Gay means relationship with other person, not yourself. Similarly, jerking off another dude is gay, but doing it to yourself is ok.

But sucking yourself is a thing you'd like to avoid to admit. Same as tasting your own fluids. There are some topics that are not only taboo, but also repulsive for most people with good imagination.
But a dick is a dick. Does it really matter whose it is? yours or someone else's.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I did when I was a little kid. I'm gonna tell you this straight up. It just feels like sucking cock rather than getting your cock sucked. Would not recommend unless you are cool with that.

• Hey there

Bowsette s slave

Jan 2, 2023
I didn't suck myself but I remembered the lies told about Eminem. It has been rumored in Turkey for 15 years that Eminem took his rib to suck himself. And every Turk believed this lie. This is the biggest trolling incident in Turkish history, along with the claim that Eminem had a child with his mother. In the last few years, some Turks have learned that this is not true.
chael-sonnen-that-happened.gif

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I didn't suck myself but I remembered the lies told about Eminem. It has been rumored in Turkey for 15 years that Eminem took his rib to suck himself. And every Turk believed this lie. This is the biggest trolling incident in Turkish history, along with the claim that Eminem had a child with his mother. In the last few years, some Turks have learned that this is not true.
View attachment 3783364
That rumor was about Marylin Manson. It was a very prevalent rumor when I was a kid. It's actually what prompted me to try it out lmao.

Honestly though, only people who never succeeded have any sort of awe or fantasy of being able to do this feat.

Because to feel good from autofellatio, you need to be able to give good head. Do you give good head? Do you even want to give good head? When you suck your own cock, your cock doesn't feel particularly great, because chances are, the feeling of having a cock in your mouth is all that's on your mind. It's not pleasurable unless sucking cock is pleasurable to you.

Bowsette s slave

Jan 2, 2023
That rumor was about Marylin Manson. It was a very prevalent rumor when I was a kid. It's actually what prompted me to try it out lmao.

Honestly though, only people who never succeeded have any sort of awe or fantasy of being able to do this feat.

Because to feel good from autofellatio, you need to be able to give good head. Do you give good head? Do you even want to give good head? When you suck your own cock, your cock doesn't feel particularly great, because chances are, the feeling of having a cock in your mouth is all that's on your mind. It's not pleasurable unless sucking cock is pleasurable to you.
Yes, it used to be said about Marilyn Manson in Turkey(way back than I can remember). But I don't remember those times
aZGPZQmq_700wv_0.gif

Chenzhou

Aug 28, 2018
No, but the pervy neighbor we had halfway down the street used to get busted every few days at the car wash with his schlong in a 50 cent vacuum with the tip removed and a bottle of hand lotion. He was all loud about it too: "Ohhh! That's so good! Suck it! Suck it!".

And you wonder why I left the suburbs...:ROFLMAO:

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
When I was younger, and thinner, and more flexible, and stayed hard for hours without trying, I could lick and suck the head. But the position was anything but comfortable and I never did it for all that long.

As to whether its at all gay, I don't care. I've inadvertently shot off in my own face after jerking off plenty of times over the years too, and all I care about is how good it feels to cum that hard.

• Red Heart

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
... Liard detected ...
:)
Они говорят русские типично обожают НТР, но теперь вы предпочитаете лизать свой хуй?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nadekai, why the extra d? Are you that eager for more d?

Ass prefer, shouldn't you prefer putting your dick in your ass over sucking it? :unsure:

Are you all lubed up and ready to go?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.