Others Haydee 2 [v1.0.12] [Haydee Interactive]

2.50 star(s) 11 Votes

Foxyz

Oct 10, 2018
I tried porting mods from first game, the meshes went in just fine, but the materials seem to be working differently in Haydee 2, when they were actually readable in the first one, here they're basically "encoded" or something like that. Any solution for that?

scsi

Well-Known Dismemberer
Uploader
Jun 30, 2018
Foxyz
Antales (dev) said something about this here:

z0r
Default Haydee HD512 outfit file.

Last edited:

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
What are the white cases for? The ones with the various colored symbols on them? None of the items are labeled so its kinda tricky.
They're weapon upgrades. Drag and drop them onto a gun for a 1 time boost to a stat:
green = accuracy
blue = rate of fire
yellow = ammo capacity
red = damage

Reactions: singed33

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
if you want to use cheat or trainer.

i recommend you to use "WeMod". it's a simple app and you dont have to download the trainer, just the app. and it's a coop work between many great hacker like AntiFun and else.
also there is tons of games and it's updated alots.

Reactions: Nevermindoff

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Hold the gun out, Crouch, Crouch again, S, S, Spacebar.
Not necessary to hold the gun out. Just right-click (aim even without a gun) and press CTRL (crouch) twice.

And then down again up to three times to change poses.

she is thicc.

can't deny that.

she aint have muscles on that ass and boobs to get them giggles like this. She is straigth up thicc. that's all.
I don't agree, she does not meet the requirements to be called thicc. None of my current or former model photographer colleagues would agree with you.

She has neither the ass, hips or waist demanded to fall under that category. She seems to have relatively normal hips. They're not thicc. She has a biggish ass, but not enough to be thicc. The ass is too firm to be thicc, too.
And here is the extra bit: To be REALLY thicc, she should have a slimmer waist.

Also, a thicc girl often has large-ish boobs, but they usually won't be very large or huge because that is not how fat placement works.

But you just call her thicc if it "blows your load" ;-) I'm only in it for the huge melons.

PekoPeko

May 25, 2018
I'm convinced this game and the first Haydee are experiments in just how much torture a player will endure if you give them a fat ass to stare at. Seriously, why was "hide a landmine in every other shadow" on their priority list?

That being said, this game's actually kind of fun, sadistic level design aside. I hope the new-and-improved mod tools spawn an actual modding community, because I'd like to see more done with it, especially with the omitted movement mechanics from the first game (and, preferably, the helmet).

testry

Sep 18, 2017
I've got both steam censored version and the f95 one.
How can I get the uncensored posters to the Steam version? I want to have a safer version.
I tried to replace the nude f95 outfits with the original versions but it didn't work. What am I missing?

EDIT: sorry, found it
Replace Haydee.outfit with this one and delete the aurora folder from the "actors" folder

Last edited:

MonkeyBizness

Jun 29, 2018
This game is ass compared to the first one.
The new face is ugly as fuck and they removed the design appeal of Haydee.
The model hasn't been improved anything significantly either (it's 50% the same).
Interactive game objects don't stand out so it's hard to know what to do i certain situations.
The first confrontation where you need to run past the cyborg really shows how shit this game really is.
You can get stuck by being blocked by the cyborg and die.
Which items can be used is hard to see so you die.
The game doesn't teach you how to use items so you die again.
Then you try to interact with the item but the cyborg hits almost as fast as you can equip and use it so you die again.
Some of the controls can't even be configured like the toggle crouching.
I'm so dissapointed.

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
Beat the game on Hardcore with no guide last night, so maybe I can give some advice.

The first confrontation where you need to run past the cyborg really shows how shit this game really is.
Then you try to interact with the item but the cyborg hits almost as fast as you can equip and use it so you die again.
This is a puzzle shooter if you look past the fan service elements. If you find yourself dying a lot, you're probably approaching the puzzle wrong like here.

Use a landmine to deal with the cyborg in the cage. If you don't have one, look in a different room past the gated bridge. The mutants move slow enough you can literally walk away from them no problem.

The new face is ugly as fuck and they removed the design appeal of Haydee.
The model hasn't been improved anything significantly either (it's 50% the same).
This is personal preference, so different strokes, I guess. I personally find her miles more attractive than the bajillion Daz3D models on this site. Those... 'things' are more terrifying than the Five Nights at Freddy's monsters.

Interactive game objects don't stand out so it's hard to know what to do i certain situations.
Which items can be used is hard to see so you die.
I never really had this issue, so I don't know what to say. The only things I had to really look for were the secrets. Everything else was pretty much in plain view for me. Just a head's up, the secret buttons are split between Softcore mode and Hardcore mode. You need to beat both to get that achievement. There's also 2 secret notes you can only get after you trigger the final countdown.

You can get stuck by being blocked by the cyborg and die.
Movement is love. Movement is life. Hold shift to run, and circle strafe. Never stand still in a confrontation. When you run, you move slightly faster than the cyborgs.

The game doesn't teach you how to use items so you die again.
Some of the controls can't even be configured like the toggle crouching.
This I can agree with. They need to be more clear on how to use tool bar items. The ways I know how:
1) hotkey from the toolbelt. Press 1, 2, 3, or 4 to use
2) double click in the inventory screen when the target is highlighted

Reactions: Nevermindoff
2.50 star(s) 11 Votes