Others Haydee 2 [v1.0.18] [Haydee Interactive]

2.40 star(s) 14 Votes

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
I went up some stairs after I got the saw, and the screen went dark. Is that normal - as in I missed something, or is something wrong? As I went into the room I got first death award.

Just for the heck of it:

View attachment 1100007 View attachment 1100008
There are some places with traps(mines mostly, and sometimes robot girls jump out of ventilation after your back and kill you)
The game has night vision googles. All the traps in the same places. Forgot about places with gas. There is also map editor, so you can cheat and add everything you want even at the start of the game(almost everything),there is a thread at steam with cheat room.

Last edited:

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
There are some places with traps(mines mostly, and sometimes robot girls jump out of ventilation after your back and kill you)
The game has night vision googles. All the traps in the same places. Forgot about places with gas. There is also map editor, so you can cheat and add everything you want even at the start of the game(almost everything),there is a thread at steam with cheat room.
Use a Trainer

Reactions: DeMoS666

FastpumpC

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
When I see something sexy in some non-adult games, it makes me so bored not to interact with it, and even though the game is good, I remain sad. so games without sex content but if it contains sexy stuff and I can't interact with it, it's an incredible pain :cry:

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
I refunded the original Haydee on steam because it had janky controls and platforming, repetitive boring white corridors, and puzzles that were way more obnoxious and bland rather than interesting.

Going from a lot of the comments and reviews, seems like this one is just more of the same with no improvement whatsoever.

The ass is fat which is always a plus, but not enough by itself to carry the game specially without any smut content.

Hard pass.

blackorange

Mar 8, 2019
Guys help me please, as I put the black suit on Haydee, is there for me only the naked version, is there any mod or option for that????

2.40 star(s) 14 Votes