Signalis

Jun 24, 2018
hdoom? well now that's a name i haven't seen in a while... thought this project was buried already haha

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
What the fuck am I even supposed to do here?
With what, the file itself? You need something like GZDoom as well as the wad files of any of the classic doom games and then you drag and drop the pk3 file into the GZDoom launcher and pick the wad you want to play and it'll apply the hdoom mod as it launches. After that it's just regular doom but now you can interact with demon girls in the vulnerable state to fuck them.

May 15, 2020
With what, the file itself? You need something like GZDoom as well as the wad files of any of the classic doom games and then you drag and drop the pk3 file into the GZDoom launcher and pick the wad you want to play and it'll apply the hdoom mod as it launches. After that it's just regular doom but now you can interact with demon girls in the vulnerable state to fuck them.
No idea how to do that

• Angry
Reactions: cooldude33

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
I remember playing this like 5 years ago. Crazy to think this stagnated for so long only to appear here now. It's a free game mod I suppose but the dev was on patreon, not sure when he opened it. Expect extremely long no update cycles for sure.

Great H game mod though, there's few sex mods out there with a lot of quality work put into them.

Reactions: flippy-flipenstain
May 2, 2018
In a world of hentai games where we can download and play easily, we're given a rarely-ever updated hentai mod of a game made in 1993 that we have to jump through hoops to get working?

As much as I respect the time people put into making these things, this one's a hard pass... Disappointing even, considering the amount time given to work on it, the requirements for the player to even play it, and overall the finished product.

Btw, GZDoom Megalink dead, standalone Tech Demo Mega link dead(x86), and (64)

Slipboi

Aug 4, 2017
1000 useless twitter post later............. Dont get me wrong i love this mod but nah man he was just messing around and the moment he post a update about the game people were hype on his twitter LMAO.

Reactions: Dirty Pimp

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
In a world of hentai games where we can download and play easily, we're given a rarely-ever updated hentai mod of a game made in 1993 that we have to jump through hoops to get working?
There's literally a link to zdoom's website that has a very obvious "Download" button that lets you download the latest version for whatever platform you use or need. The only thing you have to google is the doom wad and put it in the folder with z or gzdoom and then drag the pk3 onto the launcher. It really isn't that difficult to grasp or carry out.

Don't disagree with it being disappointing though. Years later and all we get is the spider mastermind and one animation, nothing else really. To be expected when the dude is working on like 2 or 3 other projects at once.

zzyyxx

Jun 16, 2017
1000 useless twitter post later............. Dont get me wrong i love this mod but nah man he was just messing around and the moment he post a update about the game people were hype on his twitter LMAO.
Hey man if it gets him to post more updates I'll waste precious twitter megabytes all he wants. We only need a few more demons and then we've got a complete roster for doom 2. Pain elemental, revenant, arachnotron, and icon of sin I think. I'd be cool with just one animation each as long as eventually we get a "complete" version.

Reactions: EmeraldKhopesh
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes