EXBV

Aug 23, 2017
Cheats not working. Says to type them in during gameplay, but that's not working for me? Unless I'm mis-interpretting what is meant by "during gameplay".

EDIT: Nevermind, some of the cheats work, Invulnerability does NOT work though.

Now to figure out how to summon creatures...where's the console?

Rommel2

Nov 17, 2017
Im either completly retarded or this thing ain´t working for me,im following the instructions but all i get is a normal game,does anyone got a folder or something that is just 100%? just unpack and play?

Reactions: Avgestia

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Cheats not working. Says to type them in during gameplay, but that's not working for me? Unless I'm mis-interpretting what is meant by "during gameplay".

EDIT: Nevermind, some of the cheats work, Invulnerability does NOT work though.

Now to figure out how to summon creatures...where's the console?
I got god mode to work but not the ones for all weapons to work... go figure...

Booki

Oct 14, 2017
The tilde key(~) opens the console.

I tried all the cheats and they all worked for me, except the map detail. If successful then text displays in the upper left telling you what changed. There's no box or blank area to type it, just hit the keys while you're in the level.

LoliFlan

Jan 13, 2018
the idea is...well...it had to be done. The artstyle is great. HDoomGuy done amazing job with the animations, but the problem is, there's only few enemies re-textured and with animations. It's not the full game and it can't be played from beginning to the end

medhathobo

Aug 20, 2017
Don't help the people who are seeing regular monsters, they are probably children.
On another note, HDoomGuy is also making a Monster Girl Quest mod for gzdoom. It's pretty great.

Reactions: ninguemligah
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes