TempTitle

May 7, 2017
I'm just asking because I cringe at visuals like these because with the modern day'n'age advancements society has created nowadays; we've come a long way from the 1980's that we've moved so far away from.
Will in turn ask because I cringe at comments tailor-made to shit on people having a good time; where were you coming from with that one, bruh? Did you have a point besides "there are better visuals than 8-bit available"?

Lonehunter2597

Sep 1, 2018
are you sure those are the right cheats cause it seems that most of the cheats i type like for the
idkfa -- Full health, ammo, weapons, armor and keys
idfa -- Full health, ammo, weapons, and armor
idclip -- Noclip
iddt -- Reveals information while in automap mode, shows more information if used for a second time it doesnt seem to be working well for me or am i doing something wrong???? it just displays unknown command when i type these cheats down

May 25, 2017
Do these NES 8-bit games have long lasting appeal ?
Would a player want to play the game again after completion ?
I'm just asking because I cringe at visuals like these because with the modern day'n'age advancements society has created nowadays; we've come a long way from the 1980's that we've moved so far away from.
First off, DOOM 1 was 16-bit, not 8. Secondly, the 'modern day'n'age advancements' can only be fully taken advantage of by full studios with a team of people. HDoomGuy is just one guy, so cut him some fucking slack.

Reactions: FartingRainbows

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Do these NES 8-bit games have long lasting appeal ?
Would a player want to play the game again after completion ?
And for me I just like the look. Both for H-games or playing oldies.

D

Deleted member 1606434

Any Updates?
Nah, this shit has been in development since 2014, I think, so it'll probably would never be finished. From what I've seen Mike12/HDoomguy it's more focused on his Monster Girl Quest campaign but with the Doom engine.

D

Deleted member 1606434

is his other game on this site? The MGQ one, I can't find a thread for it.
I don't think it is, but here: just extract and run, you don't need GZDoom with this one since it has it included.

Reactions: noobtastic
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes