VN Ren'Py He Maid Her Fall [v0.1.0] [Hangover Cat]

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
I've always preferred NTR'd By Clumsiness to A promise so I'm glad to see the artist back as the only one working on this new project. I just hope we'll get content each and every months, I'm sick of Aya (and yes, I read the notes).

as22

Oct 1, 2018
I've always preferred NTR'd By Clumsiness to A promise so I'm glad to see the artist back as the only one working on this new project. I just hope we'll get content each and every months, I'm sick of Aya (and yes, I read the notes).
Why? The clumsiness one isn't as well written as promise so I can't understand why you would prefer it

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
Why? The clumsiness one isn't as well written as promise so I can't understand why you would prefer it
The story was dumb and some of the updates were disappointing.
But I prefer the homogenous art style (sure, it allows APBLU to have way more content but there is such a disparity between every art style that a potentially good scene can be "ruined" by a weaker artist - or should I say one I'm not a fan of), the context and the focus on one character who has my favorite design out of all his game (mostly, that's why I'm not a fan of the last update).

As for a Promise, you can tell it's his baby, his favorite project and his best game. This being said, I lost interest when he did the Aya version.