VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Head of the Class [v1.19.1] [Duck & Wolf]

1. 4.00 star(s)

L3z1l3

A great little game.
    The girl looks very sexy in my opinion and the renders, UI looks very polished.

It's a very short game and it doesn't want to be more. Therefore You shouldn't expect an epic story, multiple complex characters or a ton of erotic content from it.

I think the game intended to be like something from American Pie.
    Is it unrealistic for the hot girl to fall for the MC? Is it unrealistic for her to be so horny to have sex with him in the class room? Sure.
    Can you still enjoy the game? I think yes.

I'd have loved to see more sex in the game. Also other type of sex, not only oral one, but then the game haven't had fit the title.

Overall, if it had better animation, I'd give it a perfect score.
    I wouldn't mind to see more games from this team.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

pyrofox1313

If it was possible I'd give this game 2.5 stars.

The good: The renders were good and the voice acting wasn't terrible.

The Bad: The main female character throws herself at the MC so hard it's laughable. I understand this is a fantasy but as I said it's just so easy for the MC that I can't take it remotely seriously. Also, there's maybe 5 minutes of content in this game. I don't understand why devs keep releasing versions of their game that have less than nothing to do. It seems pointless.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Venoma

Usually never play intros, and we are talking 15 minutes of game time here, but this was a very well done intro. Worth the play and quick fap.

+ Nice change of pace game approach
    + Hot model
    + Clearly understandable writing
    + Included actual sexy time instead of the standard tease

- Short

Looking forward to more.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

ChuckyF16

OK, this shows great promise, but I am very confused at how short it is given the version number. The description said short, but I was still surprised at how short it really is.
    On the plus side, the artwork is truly top tier. There is only 1 girl (Jessica) but she is crazy hot. The writing is clean, error free, and easy to follow.
    The negative is how short it is. Despite a supposedly multiple possible endings, I run through every possible variation of option choices and found only 2 different endings. And I did it all in under 15 minutes. There were some choices that yielded different scenes, but really only 2 different endings.
    The renders were truly great, and I almost gave this one a 4 as a result. A 3 is a bit too low, so I'll call it a 3.75. Here's hoping he adds more to the game, and if the artwork continues to be this good, I'm sure it'll rate a 5.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

Vechernyaya

This is a game where a girl come to you and the game keep repeating how she is popular, and then in case you are not able to judge by yourself, it tells you that she is beautiful (she is not). And if you are not interested with this girl, the game let you act accordingly and leave, but it's a game over. Thanks, bye.

There is voice acting, but it's so bad that it give the impression that the girl is dumb as hell.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Trasher2018

Yeah - what is there is great, but it is not much. Seems really to be "game over" and "where to cum" as endings.

With a lot more content and no game overs - this could be great. Now it is a high quality snack.

There are a lot of choices but they dont seem to make such a difference. When you dont get a game over you always end at her flat and she teases you with her best friend and a threesome (not in the game).

For what little there is, it deserves a good rating - but is a shame that this seems to be all there is planned. They say at the end they want support for more games. I prefer longer games with build up and characters ...

This is more of a gonzo game. "Hey there - whats your name?" - "Cool lets have fun!"