VN Ren'Py Completed Head of the Class [v1.19.1] [Duck & Wolf]

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
442372-ew6hkjxm-v4.jpg

Overview:
This is the first game in our new ‘Pick Your Own Destiny’ series, a tongue-in-cheek spoof of the classic game books we all loved as kids.​

Thread Updated: 2020-01-06
Release Date: 2019-12-26
Developer: Duck & Wolf - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.19.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - -

screenshot0001-htehftku.png screenshot-evbzykfh.png screenshot0002-7mzzyqi5.png screenshot0004-gve7qqsp.png

Last edited by a moderator:

E.l.l.0

Formerly 'Ellordrings'
Feb 1, 2018
Damn, this was very hot, but very short. As I was playing I was thinking this was too good to be true and was actually a dream sequence. But I guess this was just a sample. It's a shame cause it was good while it lasted and the chick was really hot.

• Red Heart
Reactions: duckandwolf

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Yeah - what is there is great, but it is not much. Seems really to be "game over" and "where to cum" as endings.

With a lot more content and no game overs - this could be great. Now it is a high quality snack .. something a game like Being a DIK has a scene in an update. There are a lot of choices but the dont seem to make such a difference. When you dont get a game over you always end at her flat and she teases you with her best friend and a threesome (not in the game).

Reactions: duckandwolf

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Sure I'm in. The renders are nice btw.

Edit: Great performance from the "Head" cheerleader. Even the jizz looks great, can't wait to meet Lauren though.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 6 Votes