VN Ren'Py Completed Head of the Class [v1.19.1] [Duck & Wolf]

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Huh. I don't want to say anything bad, but...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, they are in college. Some people go to college a bit later or go back to college after working for a while. There are also those women who look older than they actually are. That part didn't seem unrealistic to me in the slightest.

However — and I'm not complaining — I did find it all too convenient that a supposed head cheerleader was all over the MC when, from appearances, the MC was a bit of a nerd with probably a C at best in social skills. I mean, if going off to study instead was even a choice, clearly the guy's a bit of an idiot.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Yeah - what is there is great, but it is not much. Seems really to be "game over" and "where to cum" as endings.

With a lot more content and no game overs - this could be great. Now it is a high quality snack .. something a game like Being a DIK has a scene in an update. There are a lot of choices but the dont seem to make such a difference. When you dont get a game over you always end at her flat and she teases you with her best friend and a threesome (not in the game).
pick your destiny games are like that , just some choices to seduce the girl and fuck her, the game is just starting so you cant blame the game for that, dont know how people cant understand that.
Let me recommend one old hentai game in this setting so you can understand (this one have stats though since is finished and some stats are needed to romance some of the girls (you can find a save editor somewhere in google)

"True Love"

https://f95zone.to/threads/true-love-software-house-parsley.8404/

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: duckandwolf

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
ok so first of all her voice reminds me of a voice from DFD..
other then that..
1)I find the logic of her "staring" at the MC since the start but doesn't know his name abit far fetched, sure its a way to drop in the option to change name but still..
2)Is the game complete? the end credits doesn't mention anything about future updates only new games in the future, which is a damn shame when you leave it off at a promise for a 3sum (with potentially 2 Kellys joining in as well).

• Thinking Face

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Play at your own risk ... spyware detected on Norton!
You didn't specify which file was detected. There's no info on what "spyware" it was supposed to be, which Norton version you are using. So we take that info with a grain of salt cuz anyone can come in here and scream "Malware detected! Commence panicking!"
I'll assume it was the exe file because it's sometimes flagged as malware due to heuristic scans based on OLD formulas. I would update Norton or switch to a different one like Bitdefender. It's a false positive with the exe
- 2 out of 70.

EDITED.. and yes, I always scan the zip file (if it is a zip) and then again after extraction even if it's just a bugfix. I make sure it runs, is virus free and do the best i can verify its the correct version and game. We have come across old versions posted as new versions, broken downloads, etc.

• Yay, new update!

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
RenPy does not use a true compiler. It is an interpreter which actually always amazes me. Maybe it is this that confuses old anti-malware apps.

c3638282

Oct 8, 2019
I'll assume it was the exe file because it's sometimes flagged as malware due to heuristic scans based on OLD formulas. I would update Norton or switch to a different one like Bitdefender. It's a false positive with the exe
- 2 out of 70.
Correct asumption with the exe. It may well have been a false positive, but you never know. Wasn't to meant to panic anyone .. just a head's-up.

P.S. Norton
Version:

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 6 Votes