Comics Heads Up! [2024-05-20] [NewBeeTSF]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

LadyBoyJay

Jun 12, 2017
Here is another fun experiment. I uploaded Jason's photo to a celebrity look-alike face recognition application called .

Screenshot 2024-03-01 at 13-04-26 Celebrity look alike face-recognition app Celebs Like Me.png
No perfect match. Kat Dennings isn't quite old enough, but looks wise, I can kind of see a resemblance.
Kat_Dennings.jpg

Reactions: antiumbra

LadyBoyJay

Jun 12, 2017
Attention everyone!
The new update is out! Check it out on and leave a comment. If not, use the MEGA folder or the MEGA link (pages 314-334). Feel free to discuss your thoughts about the story.

misseva88

Jul 5, 2017
Given the house she lives in and money she spent to have that head transplant, it's surprising old Diane was a secretary. But I guess that's a lot easier for hew Diane to take over than, say, a job working as a broker or something.

Reactions: Thalantyr

LadyBoyJay

Jun 12, 2017
Given the house she lives in and money she spent to have that head transplant, it's surprising old Diane was a secretary. But I guess that's a lot easier for hew Diane to take over than, say, a job working as a broker or something.
She is a widow, so my assumption is that her husband was rich. Perhaps they fell in love while she was working as his secretary? Maybe she even continued being his secretary after they got married? The loss of her beloved husband, along with losing his income, probably left her unable to financially keep her life from falling apart, which could explain Diane's desperate and reckless behavior.
headsup__188.jpg

misseva88

Jul 5, 2017
She is a widow, so my assumption is that her husband was rich. Perhaps they fell in love while she was working as his secretary? Maybe she even continued being his secretary after they got married? The loss of her beloved husband, along with losing his income, probably left her unable to financially keep her life from falling apart, which could explain Diane's desperate and reckless behavior.
View attachment 3430147
I guess.

The desire to 100% change lives doesn't make sense to me if old Diane doesn't have a specific set of skills she knows will be valuable enough for her to make a solid living when she changes to a completely new identity. Up until the night of the change she assumed she would be a young woman, so there was no way she could change lives and still have some of her widowed wealth. It would be a hell of a kickstart to her new life. But she's done nothing of the sorts.

Thalantyr

Dec 1, 2023
Do we even know if Isabella was telling the truth about Diane's work history? Maybe I missed something, but I'm not really clear on who she is or where she came from. Does she know Jason's secret? It doesn't seem like it, but why does he feel like he doesn't need to worry about slipping up his "role" around her? If she's someone who has known Diane for years, you'd think he'd need to be extra cautious about keeping up the ruse.

Reactions: antiumbra

LadyBoyJay

Jun 12, 2017
I guess.

The desire to 100% change lives doesn't make sense to me if old Diane doesn't have a specific set of skills she knows will be valuable enough for her to make a solid living when she changes to a completely new identity. Up until the night of the change she assumed she would be a young woman, so there was no way she could change lives and still have some of her widowed wealth. It would be a hell of a kickstart to her new life. But she's done nothing of the sorts.
headsup__281.jpg
All we know for certain is that Diane had many huge expenses in the weeks before the head swapping procedure was performed. Poor Jason seems to have inherited an unhealthy bank account. What those expenses were, is currently a mystery. Presumably some of the money went to the doctor/scientist/surgeon. Maybe some of it went into the new life that Diane had planned? Maybe she prepaid for stuff or stockpiled some cash or liquidable assets?

Do we even know if Isabella was telling the truth about Diane's work history? Maybe I missed something, but I'm not really clear on who she is or where she came from. Does she know Jason's secret? It doesn't seem like it, but why does he feel like he doesn't need to worry about slipping up his "role" around her? If she's someone who has known Diane for years, you'd think he'd need to be extra cautious about keeping up the ruse.
For some reason, I'm currently getting an error trying to attach these files. Fixed the problem by shrinking the file sizes down.
Images 264-266 introduced Isabella.
headsup__264_result.jpg headsup__265_result.jpg headsup__266_result.jpg
Presumably, Isabella learned about Diane's work history from Jason, who probably learned about it from either Olivia or from doing his own research. Isabella appears to simply be a new neighbor who became friends with Jason. He doesn't worry about slipping up in his "role" around her because she never knew the real Diane.

Last edited:

Thalantyr

Dec 1, 2023
Presumably, Isabella learned about Diane's work history from Jason, who probably learned about it from either Olivia or from doing his own research. Isabella appears to simply be a new neighbor who became friends with Jason. He doesn't worry about slipping up in his "role" around her because she never knew the real Diane.
Aha, that makes sense. Totally forgot about that conversation. So theoretically, Jason could have just made up some bullshit job history to tell Isabella.

LadyBoyJay

Jun 12, 2017
Aha, that makes sense. Totally forgot about that conversation. So theoretically, Jason could have just made up some bullshit job history to tell Isabella.
He could have. My guess is that he is at least trying to maintain his cover, so he is probably telling as much "truth" as he possibly knows. Everything he doesn't know, he is probably just making up, which works with Isabella since she wouldn't know the difference. The amnesia cover story would also work with anyone who did previously know the real Diane, but so far it looks like Jason is avoiding any of those people.

Last edited:

antiumbra

Dec 2, 2023
I wonder if NewBeeTSF is having fun with the characters with lines like "For this very first ride I'd rather go vanilla". :giggle:

Consciously or not, the result is a writing style that is very engaging and unencumbered - if that's the right word.

Bring on the plot twists. :cool:

LadyBoyJay

Jun 12, 2017
NewBeeTSF just released a new bonus pinup style image. :love: Check it out on and leave a comment. It was also added to the MEGA folder (headsup__bonus01).

headsup__bonus01.png

MyraTSF

Dec 22, 2023
I hope that Newbee will do images for the age progression story I've been working on in collaboration with Mr D
I'm very bad with freestyling scenes for a story that's not my own. I need directions like:
- Time: Evening
- 3 people, 2 of them do this, 1 does that
:D

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote