VN - Ren'Py - Healslut [v0.92a] [Davie Zwei]

1. 5.00 star(s)

VainFire

Good panels, as in good visuals.
    Story is okay – in the end, it's all in service of the "plot", so it's not expected for an h-game to have a good story
    Compelling and diverse characters, which is pretty important. All the tagged fetishes seem to be shaping up. Also occasionally wholesome.
    Writing is competent. There's next to no spelling or grammar mistakes, dialogue is mostly bearable, scene transitions happen naturally.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

testedthing

Really Cringy text scheme aswell as occasional sound effects. Such as someone calling you stinkyfeet. In general a weird game. I feel as if im playing as a character that is turning gay. There is nothing wrong with that however its not my fancy. The story line is alright it has a decent flow to it. It is easy to comprehend and picture which is a good vibe when it comes to these kind of games.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

JoeTermin

The game is a long way from being finished and probably not worth playing yet. But I really like the plot and writing style so far.

Story:
    Good plot and well-written. The writing style is funny and light-hearted while sexy at the same time.
    Despite the name and starting sequence the heroine does not need to be a slut and you can make choices to avoid it

Gameplay:
    Just pressing spaces with some occasional choices.
    The choices are basically "choose if you want to be a slut or not", not very deep. I would personally prefer if the choices were harder and more subtle but that's me.

H-content:
    Basically nothing at this time.
    However it's suggestive and quite sexy even though there's no scene.

There's almost nothing in the game right now but I can feel this will become a great game.