VN - Ren'Py - Heart City Stories Ep. 2: Office Rivals [Ch.2 v0.2.02] [ParkGDev]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Jeycii_

It has been a while since I have played a more wholesome/vanilla game, but I felt like giving this a try.
    To be honest I wasnt expecting TOO much at the start looking at the previews. But the art looked good enough for me to say: Ok, lets try it.
    Wow.. just wow. I was overwhelmed by its quality. The story writing, pacing, character writing, art, animations.. Everything together was such an overwhelmingly positive gaming experience, that I can only recommend you to give it a try.
    Im wondering if it will become a collection of many short stories or just one big story.

Anyways. I like a lot of things about this game and I wish the Dev(s) the best for the future and good luck with this!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

thebigbos

I really didn't expect that - basic graphics and chara designs for a VN type game - but then... the MC and his rival are quite endearing. Also the sexy scenes are quite arousing - I'm really looking for the next chapter !
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Dareios

Lovely refreshing story, maybe what some would call "vanilla", but I absolutely love it, makes for a lovely change of pace, the characters are realistic, and act like real people (the internal back and forth monologues, being unsure about things pretty much matches what I would think!), and its overall so sweet wholesome and romantic, pretty nice story too, not going too fast, a nice setting, but still delivering some very erotic and gorgeous sex scenes with some great art and amination and some options for actions, a great balance in realistic pacing without detracting from the erotic parts either - really happy to see this dev step up from their previous project and I cannot wait to see where this goes, awesome VN so far though!
  4. 5.00 star(s)

hyouton

Better than expected!!!

Good story, refreshing and also the scenes look better than the pics.

After the 2nd chapter i am curious to where the story will advance and if there are any new stepbacks for them or other branchs for the story

Looking forward for more.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

generalchilled

Excellent addition to anyone's library. Great writing, solid grammar, completely custom art style and high quality animation.

The characters are believable in that they seem like personalities that would actually exist in real life, not your typical plot of "I'm the MC, every woman wants to fuck me for existing" or whatever other over done tropes are out there.

I give this 5 bowls of eel noodles... out of 5.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

KALODADU

i really liked this concept. its just like a story to me to happen really waiting for next updates sooners. this is a happy ending game and want to end just assuming that they will get married have beautiful kids and so on.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

massifteetees

This is a hidden gem. Only one chapter but looks good so far, I look forward for more. 4.5 stars, the animation won me over. 4* for now but I will edit to 5* in future chapter.

++ The animated sex scene is hot as fuck! And it's unsually longer than in most NSFW games.
    ++ Cool details like the characters wearing different outfits in different days in the game. Unusual unlike in most games wher the outfits remain the same..

+ Good plot, although the plot point is basic, the story direction actually gets interesting.
    + Good natural writing.
    + Nice 2D artstyle, could use improvements but I like what i"m seeing so far. I love the LI's big tiddies.

- Some typos but nothing too serious.
    - Side characters stories left me wanting more, I hope we will see more about them in the future.

Overall, this game is a mix of drama and romantic comedy. Its a good chance from the many ntr and incests games on this site. Keep it up, dev!
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Iamthegoldengod

Mad lad strikes again!

Played the dev's first title and absolutely adored it. Picked this up and now I'm in love..........

Overview: MC and LI are sort of frenemy but a situation arises for them to get closer and reveal their true self and wishes......(it's an absolute feast for vanilla lovers who are into lovey-dovey stuff :))

Pros:
    1. Writing is top-tier. Grade A bickering, humor, along with organic conversations. The inner monologs are so natural. Many game have these long winded perverted style of thinking....this game chooses to be more on realistic side of things. Like they think how a human usually thinks (I 100% relate with MC speaking to themselves and telling brain to "Stop it!"....it was hilarious and accurate).
    2. Early game passive aggressive remarks are phenomenal among the MC and LI.
    3. Art is beautiful! Characters are so adorable and hot!
    4. H-scenes are fucking animated!!!! It looks so smooth and so steamy! Romance is just blossoming and I already know it's gonna be THE best.
    5. Music flows so well.
    Cons: NONE. Abso-fucking-lutely none. It's so rare for first releases to be like this....but I'm not surprised considering dev's last work. I'm strapped in for this ride <3

Verdict: Abso-fucking-lutely yepppity yeppppp! Absolutely shatters most titles on this site in terms of Comedic timing along with the brewing romance...

I'm a proud handholding, pat-giving, hug seeking, kiss-loving fucko. This shit here is right up my alley, I cannot express to you how happy this makes me. Hope you give this a go......
  9. 5.00 star(s)

nebsama

A great game and follow up to Friendly Favours. A more realistic kind of adult game with characters that are believable. Lots of potential here and really impressive from a one man team. Hope to see lots more stories and characters from this universe. A very nice art style too.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

forbiddenfables1

Love the story , dialogues are smooth, funny and mature. the art is too good.
    and who doesn't love enemies to lovers...cant wait for the next update .

The animation looks good too, and
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

goodluck on your game.