VN Others Completed Heart de Roommate [Final] [Angel Smile]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
20335.jpg

Overview:
During his transfer to a new school, Yusuke starts to think his luck couldn't get worse. Due to a series of inexplicable, unfortunate accidents, he is left in a strange city with nowhere to live. What is he supposed to do now? Suddenly and completely unexpectedly, he runs into an old friend, whom he hasn't seen for years. The hyper-active Asumi decides that due to an old debt that she must repay (Yusuke can't even remember what she's talking about!), she will help him out with a place to live. She then drags him along to her dorm, where she announces to her two roommates that Yusuke will now be living with them! But it's an all-girl dorm! Things continue to get more and more complicated. First, boys are forbidden in a girls' dorm, so Yusuke has to dress up like a girl each and every day in order to go to class. Also, he is apparently the new housekeeper and is made to do all the cleaning. And they make him sleep in the closet, of all places! Last but not least, he finds himself slowly but surely drawn to these girls, and begins to care for them…​

Thread Updated: 2017-11-03
Release Date: Japanese 2003-01-24, English 2004-02-18
Original Title: はぁと de ルームメイト
Developer: Angel Smile
Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
VNDB:
Length: Medium (10 - 30 hours)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Thanks to EchoZulu for non-DRM game packaged with walkthrough.

E3_0305.jpg ES_0107.jpg HM_0402.jpg HN_0303.jpg HH_0103.jpg HY_0304.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Japan and their crossdressing reminds of that one with the band and Jpop group can't remember their titles,

killer2005de

Apr 27, 2017
Game after install not start dont think my pc is to low for it. q9550 12 gb ram gtx1050ti with 4gb need local app for it to start or what?

donruss

May 14, 2017
I played this game a long long time ago. Around the time of it's release. It's a great game for the time. One I would love to enjoy again for a first time.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
lol this is a nice old VN story game whit the choice of choosing out of 3girls but quite a old 1 i played this less then 8years ago

Reactions: dar3a

nigelation

Apr 28, 2017
Hey guys also having trouble installed the install disc and used while the game disc isn't getting it to work after following the install instructions plz help

Kogoro

Nov 23, 2016
I have also got a problem with installing this i have mounted the first disc and installed it but it never asks for the second disc, i have tried a bunch of different things to get it to run but no success yet any possible help would be welcomed, because it seems like the game does not install all of the files because it doesn't want the second disc in any way, the space it takes up on my hard drive is 617mb and i feel like it should take up a bit more.

Last edited:

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
Oh man. This brings back memories. THIS beauty was my first. Not just my first H-game, but my first VN in general. I guess I'm lucky I stumbled on such a nice and tame game back in my youth. No idea how I'd handle these things if it wasn't for this story. :)

Maybe I still have the original disc I burned when I first played it... HECK even if I don't, I KNOW that I still have my original save file so might as well check out if it works with this one as well and maybe I could throw it up for people here if it does. :D

dragoduval

Mar 21, 2017
OMG !!! I fucking loved this game !! Made me discover the world of VN, then the world of anime's and japan :D. Damn it's been ages.

Edit : Incest tag ? Im pretty sure there was none ?

Kogoro

Nov 23, 2016
Still nothing works i saw on another site that you should install with the first disc then play it off the second, i have tried installing it with both mounted then attempting to play it off the second but when i hit play nothing comes up same with running it from the .exe in the folder it seems like nothing is actually happening, this is a bit sad at this moment because i was looking forward to trying this game.

Might just give a run down of what i am doing when i install it if i am doing something wrong someone can see it and tell me so other then that it might just not want to work my system.
1. I mount both discs.
2. I run HEARTUST.exe which brings up the set up window for the install disc.
3. I click play which brings up the install window pick a location and hit execute then it copies over the files.
4. I close down the install discs set up window and run HEARTUST.exe from the second disc which brings up the set up window for the game disc i hit play then nothing, i have also gone to run .exe in the folder but that doesn't seem to do anything either.

So sorta at my wits end for what you assume would be an easy install seems to have no effect on my computer.

Last edited:
U

User_166761

Still nothing works i saw on another site that you should install with the first disc then play it off the second, i have tried installing it with both mounted then attempting to play it off the second but when i hit play nothing comes up same with running it from the .exe in the folder it seems like nothing is actually happening, this is a bit sad at this moment because i was looking forward to trying this game.

Might just give a run down of what i am doing when i install it if i am doing something wrong someone can see it and tell me so other then that it might just not want to work my system.
1. I mount both discs.
2. I run HEARTUST.exe which brings up the set up window for the install disc.
3. I click play which brings up the install window pick a location and hit execute then it copies over the files.
4. I close down the install discs set up window and run HEARTUST.exe from the second disc which brings up the set up window for the game disc i hit play then nothing, i have also gone to run .exe in the folder but that doesn't seem to do anything either.

So sorta at my wits end for what you assume would be an easy install seems to have no effect on my computer.
Have you tried mounting on a single virtual drive, then when it asks for the second disc you unmount the first and mount the second? like how you would do it with real drive?

Kogoro

Nov 23, 2016
Have you tried mounting on a single virtual drive, then when it asks for the second disc you unmount the first and mount the second? like how you would do it with real drive?
The problem is that it doesn't ask for the second disc if that's what it requires, when i tell it to install it just says it's copying the files then it completes from the first disc alone, i have tried it both ways having them both mounted and only having one at a time, i think i have attempted to install it about 10 times with different variations like compatibility, location, admin rights and so on.

U

User_166761

The problem is that it doesn't ask for the second disc if that's what it requires, when i tell it to install it just says it's copying the files then it completes from the first disc alone, i have tried it both ways having them both mounted and only having one at a time, i think i have attempted to install it about 10 times with different variations like compatibility, location, admin rights and so on.
Ah I don't have the game so I don't know what it's doing. I never had any problem installing old games like that.

U

User_166761

Maybe the comments here are useful:

Reactions: Kogoro

Kogoro

Nov 23, 2016
Ah I don't have the game so I don't know what it's doing. I never had any problem installing old games like that.
Normally i don't either i have done quite a few older ones and mounting based installs before so that's why this is such a mystery to me.

Kogoro

Nov 23, 2016
Maybe the comments here are useful:
Thank you so much, i actually looked at that site and tried a few things but i thought the crack and exe fix that some people commented was for windows 10 people and wouldn't amount to anything on windows 7, but i thought i should give it a go this time because you posted it that made me look again for something that would work and now it does so Thank you again for the assistance.

Last edited:
Reactions: User_166761
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote