Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Heart Gears [v0.57 Public] Multi-Mod [ShaddyModda]

Repuci

May 1, 2017
Just play the update, you'll see that there is no new choice ( at least, there wasn't for me)

EDIT : or really obvious one

Last edited:

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
Thank you very quick mod update, I wish every game had quick mod updates likes this whenever they are released!!

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Thank you very quick mod update, I wish every game had quick mod updates likes this whenever they are released!!
ha yeah I agree, but in this case there wasn't much to add to the mod in regards to new content. one choice and one scene, there were a lot of grammar corrections though. Looks like Exalor got a new proofreader.

Reactions: Danielson1981

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My Compressed Android port of Heart Gears 0.54with ShaddyModda walkthrough and gallery mods.
Usual gesture etc

Now with second save location for Android 10 and under.
Should run on Android 11 but persistent saves and auto save migration still a WIP for Android 11+

Last edited:

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Yeah i downloaded it a couple hours before you posted, but I won't be able to get to the mod for at least a few hours, possibly a day. It being the holidays. ;)
:unsure: Must be quite the busy holidays around you're place ;). I'll check back later.

erw255

Jan 27, 2020
In the description of your mod, it says, "Unlocks extra scenes so the password is no longer required." However, not only does it not do this, it doesn't even give us the option to put in a code if we had it. How do I deal with this?