VN - Ren'Py - Heart Of Passion [v0.1.0] [Caylake]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Fantabulous

Oookay... So you play the role of a 18 years old wimp who apparently can't grow a spine and give a girl a piece of his mind when they ask for it, so the femdom tag is spot on I suppose. For those with this kink this may be enticing, especially later on when there's more content and the developer fixes blatant bugs like the CTD you get if you try to open the preferences page (hence the low rating). For the time being this is only a 15 mins intro with a couple of sex scenes, one of them involving your "best friend" giving you a handjob at home to make it up for how bad she mistreats you at school in front of her boyfriend, who enjoys bullying you.

The visual department is strong and this looks like it could turn into a nice story, too bad I'm not into this genre. :confused:
  2. 5.00 star(s)

bulifun

This game manages to build tension in every scene and leave the player guessing what will happen next. There is a lot of teasing and also an interesting cliffhanger at the end. It seems to be choice-based, so we determine the fate of the MC ourselves. The renders are and the general quality of the game is very high. Although there are some NTR stories with a (at the start) "loser" MC, the game always manages to incorporate original elements, to keep the player

I can definitely recommend the game and look forward to the next release, the game has a lot of potential.