3D-Daz Fan Art Heart Problems: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
(Someone suggested a pov cowgirl pose with Amelie a while ago here, so thought I would give it a crack. If you have any other cool, sexy, or crazy naughty ideas for the next one--:unsure: let me know!!! :unsure:)
That's reverse cowgirl lol How about the older daughter and Amelie together with or without the mc?

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Got bored so decided to do some more fan art!

Was tired of waiting to see Amelie get fucked, so I went ahead and did it! :cool: With a proper cock!! :devilish:

Nothing better than waking up to her riding you... and she's always so wet in the morning....

View attachment 3488260

(Someone suggested a pov cowgirl pose with Amelie a while ago here, so thought I would give it a crack. If you have any other cool, sexy, or crazy naughty ideas for the next one--:unsure: let me know!!! :unsure:)
Anal for sure man ;)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Frostiiii

Matti

Nov 21, 2017

Was tired of waiting to see Amelie get fucked, so I went ahead and did it! :cool: With a proper cock!! :devilish:

Nothing better than waking up to her riding you... and she's always so wet in the morning....

View attachment 3488260

Can we get one with Stephanie? Missionary or doggy? Pretty please?

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023

View attachment 3488260

Oh boy, If you don't have any set criteria on requests prepare for all kinds of wild shit. :LOL: for me though? MC railing Stephanie from behind while Stephanie eats Amelies pussy.

Frostiiii

Aug 20, 2017
xenorav probably will never work on game again

maybe you can try to complete the game
Yes they will.

Being a game dev in any capacity is incredibly tough and often stressful. It's a lot of work! Xenorav is also a person before they are a game dev. So they have my full respect and need to do what's best for them.

I just like making fan art of the characters! And if they need help with development, then they can always reach out! :p