VN Completed Complete Heartful Mamam ~ Fan Translation~ Google Translate

Sep 3, 2020
Hey H-gamers,

[Heartful Maman] by Alicesoft

I have been looking for Heartful Maman translation for months.... Finally when I got to know about tools which can be used to edit, I started researching and working on it and after little bit of hardwork, it is finally complete...

Note: It is translated using Google Translate, hence there are grammatical mistakes in sentences. I din't dare to correct every single sentence because there are 49646 dialogue lines which may not be possible to correct alone. But, you will understand the game better than playing blindly in Japanese version...

Hope you guys like it...

Maman.ain --- Dialogue file
MamanFont.fnl --- Font styles
MamanCG.afa --- changes title menu to english
[Note: I only translated dialogues (Maman.ain), other files I got it while researching about translation from other sources]

Download game:

Download translation file here:

walkthrough:

Support me for new tranlations @ or

Last edited:

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
Hey H-gamers,

I have been looking for Heartful Maman translation for months.... Finally when I got to know about tools which can be used to edit, I started researching and working on it and after little bit of hardwork, it is finally complete...

Note: It is translated using Google Translate, hence there are grammatical mistakes in sentences. I din't dare to correct every single sentence because there are 49646 dialogue lines which may not be possible to correct alone. But, you will understand the game better than playing blindly in Japanese version...

Hope you guys like it...

[Note: I only translated dialogues (Maman.ain), other files I got it while researching about translation from other sources]

is it possible to completely avoid the netorare ......i saw the animation and loved it i thought to try it's vn game also but saw someone saying it has netorare in this vn game so can you tell me if i can avoid it completely or not.....i really hate netorare

dopmoose

Aug 5, 2017
is it possible to completely avoid the netorare ......i saw the animation and loved it i thought to try it's vn game also but saw someone saying it has netorare in this vn game so can you tell me if i can avoid it completely or not.....i really hate netorare
Yes its possible to completely avoid NTR, just click on shiori whenever you see one of the other characters on the map. Requires you manage the stamina well enough to keep making progress with her while blocking the NTR characters.

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
Yes its possible to completely avoid NTR, just click on shiori whenever you see one of the other characters on the map. Requires you manage the stamina well enough to keep making progress with her while blocking the NTR characters.
can you give me the link of this game for windows seems like i can't find it...thanks

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
Hey H-gamers,

Hope you guys like it...

great work thx a lot!! One question though - why g translate and not deepl? I saw that for Tsumamigui 3 you used deepl which translates at a far higher quality then google. Why didnt you work with deepl here as well?

KillerKlown

Aug 19, 2018
One of the links is dead or won't download, and Terrabox requires me logging in with my Google account and lol no thanks. Don't want my credit card stolen or my bank account buying or linked to AK 47 or ********** sales off the dark web.

You've been more than nice enough Alphabeta to try and find a soultion, but can someone just put it on a torrent or MEGA?