VN Completed Complete Heartful Mamam ~ Fan Translation~ Google Translate

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
@Alphabeta00007 is there any chance that you maybe also translate , or ? Some of the other classic 5 star japanese NTR works.
Alphabeta00007 pretty, pretty please bro? You would be my hero! :D

Sep 28, 2021
Hey H-gamers,

[Heartful Maman] by Alicesoft

I have been looking for Heartful Maman translation for months.... Finally when I got to know about tools which can be used to edit, I started researching and working on it and after little bit of hardwork, it is finally complete...

Note: It is translated using Google Translate, hence there are grammatical mistakes in sentences. I din't dare to correct every single sentence because there are 49646 dialogue lines which may not be possible to correct alone. But, you will understand the game better than playing blindly in Japanese version...

Hope you guys like it...

Maman.ain --- Dialogue file
MamanFont.fnl --- Font styles
MamanCG.afa --- changes title menu to english
[Note: I only translated dialogues (Maman.ain), other files I got it while researching about translation from other sources]

Download game:

Download translation file here:

walkthrough:

Support me for new tranlations @ or
Can we play this VN in Android via Joi Play Emulator??

IamUstupid

Sep 28, 2021
Does thr translation patch with the OG game ? I mean i cant download it from the mega link you provided, so if i download the game from another source and use the translation patch you gave would it still work ?

rangabang

May 4, 2021
Does thr translation patch with the OG game ? I mean i cant download it from the mega link you provided, so if i download the game from another source and use the translation patch you gave would it still work ?
Use the h suki link to download it? Translation patch should still work for it

Obiyo

Aug 5, 2016
I found that using Textractor is better than DeepL API.
I don't know if it's accurate but it is quite understandable than the latter.
Of course it's only translating the dialogue only, for the choices I use Google.

Here's what I used for Japanese game.

Sneekysniper

Aug 17, 2023
Which Tools did you use to edit the dialogue file? I would like to know about these Programs such as .ain, .fnl, and .afa. can you link them to me?

setsuka01

Jul 18, 2021
Hey H-gamers,

[Heartful Maman] by Alicesoft

I have been looking for Heartful Maman translation for months.... Finally when I got to know about tools which can be used to edit, I started researching and working on it and after little bit of hardwork, it is finally complete...

Note: It is translated using Google Translate, hence there are grammatical mistakes in sentences. I din't dare to correct every single sentence because there are 49646 dialogue lines which may not be possible to correct alone. But, you will understand the game better than playing blindly in Japanese version...

Hope you guys like it...

Maman.ain --- Dialogue file
MamanFont.fnl --- Font styles
MamanCG.afa --- changes title menu to english
[Note: I only translated dialogues (Maman.ain), other files I got it while researching about translation from other sources]

Download game:

Download translation file here:

walkthrough:

Support me for new tranlations @ or
Can I play this game on kirikiroid2?