Hearts & Minds [dammitbird] Development Discussion Thread

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Not at all. During the intro, the payer has the option to determine what the relationship is between the MC and the Milf. Some players may choose Mom, step-mom, landlady..... It helps the player assume the role they wish, while abiding by Patreon's policies.
I know how it works, I develop the game in my sig and I do the same thing and I played a lot of games with the same system, but I saw more than one game being chased by Patreon for the same reason. The "pick your relationship" system doesn't do magic. If someone reports your content and they start searching about it, they will find it.

DammitBird

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2019
I know how it works, I develop the game in my sig and I do the same thing and I played a lot of games with the same system, but I saw more than one game being chased by Patreon for the same reason. The "pick your relationship" system doesn't do magic. If someone reports your content and they start searching about it, they will find it.
I've been made aware of that as well. I've covered the bases.

Reactions: CurtisBlaydes

prettystupid

Mar 30, 2019
I dunno if the dialogue's just a first pass or what, but try and make it sound a bit more natural. It goes a long way in making the reading tolerable. For example, using contractions is fine, and even preferable, in a spoken context.

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Will you include lots of anal related stuff for all the female characters or is that something that we will only dream about? :unsure: :whistle:

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
I came for the art on DammitBird's sig I saw on another thread, I stayed so when this game of his finally comes out I'll remember.

Reactions: DammitBird

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
I'm just chiming in to say I really like your art style and good luck on the project! I'll be checking it out soon.

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
When Version 0.1 comes out and you do a release thread, ask to be marked as a Developer account. Might be able to ask for it now, though not sure if "no release even demo" counts, even when you're obviously developing the game and have info out regarding it.

DammitBird

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2019
When Version 0.1 comes out and you do a release thread, ask to be marked as a Developer account. Might be able to ask for it now, though not sure if "no release even demo" counts, even when you're obviously developing the game and have info out regarding it.
Thanks. I know you can't create a game thread unless you have a release, but was unsure about the game developer tag. I'll have to look for who to ask

Reactions: CurtisBlaydes

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
Thanks. I know you can't create a game thread unless you have a release, but was unsure about the game developer tag. I'll have to look for who to ask
When i wrote the above post, I actually originally used the report feature to send a message regarding it, but f95 borked so I wrote that. turns out it did send it still, and I was told, "If the devs want the badges they should contact us". So should be able to do so by just reporting your OP.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Look interesting. Would like there to be some kind of bitchy character.
Anyways just dont add NTR and i think you will get a very good following (Believe me, you dojt want NTR fans and haters use this thread as a battleground.