VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Hearts & Minds [v0.2] [Dammitbird]

1. 5.00 star(s)

libertypics

A rare first release worth giving a quick try to, the initial release of this game plays better than most games that are on third or fourth versions.

+ The art looks great and is living up to the previews.
    + The UI is clean and it seems to be gearing towards some nice features in the future. The overall design left me very optimistic.
    + Relative to an 0.1, it did a good job of having enough initial content and a solid enough story to work with.

The only negative I can see is the hint system doesn't appear to be implemented yet* and, given how many variables are involved in every event trigger (location, time, item use, time since previous step, etc), it's going to eventually be needed. I'm also not a fan of the hidden lust system, hopefully that will be shown in the phone or something eventually, but I know some devs consider that a design choice so to each their own.

*(Although at this time there is a walkthrough available on the forums here covering 0.1, it's on page 5.)
  2. 5.00 star(s)

thebiggestfail

This was a fresh experience. For all of the incest themed games featuring DAZ models and a boring plot, this one features some fresh art that looks like it will soon rival Summertime Saga. It plays very similar to Summertime, except I believe the art is better. The only thing I would say needs improvement would be that the hints the player receives are a little vague, making it hard to find out what is next.
    For a brand new game at version 0.1, I give it a 8/10.
    Art is great. UI is great.
    Hints need to be more clear.
    There are two characters that have One H scene each. Nancy (the milf) has one h scene with 3 variations (clothes, bra, and topless) and Myra has one H scene (clothed and topless).
    It is exciting to see what will come next.