Unity Abandoned Hearts Of Love [v0.1.0] [Zuziv]

istalo

Jul 24, 2019
Game is broken, when the day finishes it resets to day 1 again.
Nvm, for some reason you can only save on the same slot, the fuck? Also just finished the game... It's quite bad in all honesty, better wait to see when it gets updated because right now it's just full on meh imo.

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
I wish I could write something positive about this game, but at the current state I don't know what I am even looking at.

nothing is ready, this is like pre, pre alpha (yes, twice "pre") this game needs 10 more updates to the visuals and UI before it can even be called a game. and also very important to add, if you want first comers to get positive about the game, you should improve time speed and running speed. you got a huge area to move in but nothing to see, because the visuals are below the very basic stuff you need (this version should have never been published to the public) and yet the character movement is super slow. you got an entire hour to do nothing before class because everyone is just "HI" (unless I missed something, then please correct me)

before you work on characters, before you work on the story. please for your own sake, start with a proper engine control. I've seen 150 games like this one that die super fast because the author couldn't even start with a basic area that he actually fully built, instead of these empty "visuals" before PlayStation 1 era. with game UI and interaction that are making people frustrated instead of excited.

I would love to support this game when you give us the very basics of basics, until then this might just be one of those 150 games that just go nowhere or at the very best never grow into something that people even heard about, because they give one look at the visuals and UI and think "this looks worse than 99% of games on this site" (you could write the most epic story ever made, if the controls and visuals are frustrating to people, you will have many problems)

please understand that I respect your time, I know you could have just picked an easy engine to work with, one with pre made assets and just make another Kokiatsu engine game, so you are using a hard engine and you create your own assets and that is great. but as it stands your game just shouldn't be released to the public yet. just my opinion ofc, no one should give a fuck about my opinion anyway...