VN - Ren'Py - Heartsworn Abyss [v0.1p] [sky blue aster]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Hentai coffee addict

Note this review is only as of version .1:

Anyways super high quality H-game from western dev. First time I've ever seen fully or mostly voiced female heroine in a western game. Art was solid, and pacing is alright so far. Can't comment too much on the NTR yet since it's a slow burn and only version .1 though I'm optimistic since this game has a really good thriller scene already (Like genuinely really good, even in a dedicated thriller action novel I think it would pass with a few edits.). Was really impressed with how that scene was built up. Dev has a good grasp of word play and how to image the action in your head. Heroine had a healthy amount of doubt and reason in them given the scenario they were put into. And you could really feel their panic and worry that I haven't felt from any H-game in the past.

Additional thoughts:
    Dev has proven to me they are competent at, at least a few aspects of writing. Tension, build-up, and imagery. All of which are crucial to H-scenes, so they can write good scenes in general. Now I'm just curious if they can convert that to H-scenes specifically. Maybe they can, maybe they can't. But I choose to believe in their competency and that it'll continue into their H-scenes.