Ren'Py - Heather's Home and Dad's Dead [v1.5] [heathershome69]

1. 1.00 star(s)

connor1518

This was just bad. The game play is frustrating trying to figure out where you need to go and what you need to do. The dialog not great, Too many hoops to jump through.

Not to mention the MC looks pretty bad.

Maybe it'll improve as it goes on but for now it's a hard pass.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

rvlfycpydgdcttfren

This is terrible...

The animations are good, but you can't tell they are there with their slow start, so you'll click past. The starting jokes I found fairly funny

This hidden paths are bs -> the bad kind of sandbox "minigame"

The English, spelling and story seems to have come from an eleven year old, which is confirmed by how quickly everyone throws themselves at MC

At first I thought it was supposed to be intentionally funny and satirical but the more times the cringy mother spoke the more I could tell it wasn't intentional
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Lorric17

The plot is a bit whacky, the english is strange at times, the mechanics are weird. The sex scenes are all made as one movie that plays, and they should probably be split up into smaller bits. But I liked it, and hope the dev will polish it and continue. I like whacky.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

cormac69

This has to be one of the dumbest story-lines I've ever seen. The animation is decent but I can't get past the plot. I wouldn't bother downloading this if I were a person reading this. There are way better incest games out there.