Others - Heatwave [v0.15.0] [Flowpix]

1. 5.00 star(s)

FemaleLesbianSexual

10/10

The graphics are so immersive, I've taken a liking to the bullets impact effect, it's next lever for hentai platformers.
    This game's got a great potential, even tho it's based on laggy "Unity". There's boss in the end of the level / waves, it's insane!

There are lots of features the dev has to add, such as raping monsters (press F to rape), surrender to them, more various guns and melee weapons, dogs, facehuggers, xeno-zoo-philia type of enemies, tentacles, underground traps, x-ray uterus, eggs in womb, pregnancy and abortions, giving birth to different monsters (depends on who mated with you), would be awesome to change the protagonist's sex aka female / male or animal fury / werewolf.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

sadge0

At this point (v0.15.0), the game simply has nothing to offer imo. It's just a very, VERY barebones copy of Captivity. And I didn't enjoy playing it at all. It doesn't have anything hot, like at fucking all. Animations are very basic and boring compared to Captivity which it's trying to copy, and the same goes for gameplay. Maybe in the future something will change and it'll have more content that will catch my interest, but I'm very skeptical about it.

Btw, I don't understand why this game has such a high rating. Like, actually good and finished games with 10x more content often get lower ratings than this unoriginal copy at such an early stage of development. People are giving it 5 stars just because it's trying to copy Captivity, even tho it doesn't have anything good that Captivity had. It's stupid, to say the least. It looks like people here are rating their own expectations and fantasies at this point instead of the game
  3. 2.00 star(s)

meshmiso

Nothing in here is appealing and is barebones; I refuse to believe someone stroked their meat to this shit.

This developer could've done better with their ideas/style, but hey, I'll come back later and see if this made any progress past the pre-alpha stage since it took 7 months to get proper ragdolls down.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Flooper

I don't understand why this is so highly rated... Progress has been non-existant, and after all this time there are a grand total of two femdom animations, and they are extremely basic. The gunplay might have been fun if there was any story, but this is just wave-mode with 2 different enemy types. (Yes 2, adding a bit more health to something and re-skinning it doesn't make it a new enemy).
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Tacopetey

This game prioritizes gameplay and uses creative animations and a unique style to compliment the lofi simple graphics.

Looking forward to seeing future updates.

That's pretty much all I have to say but you know, 200 words and all...
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Mike17723

v0.15
    Finally some fucking progess getting saved after dying, unlike the last game by this dev. It's still a demo, a lot is still missing, The gameplay is the main point of the game, the H-scenes are just an afterthough.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Gildor72

A straightforward game with actually engaging and enjoyable gameplay mixed with some great femdom animations. Great if you're in the mood for something straightforward and quality. I do hope more bosses, enemy types, weapons and animations are added in the future, but as is I highly recommended giving it a try if you're into flash style shooters and femdom.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Umbra.Nox

You'd think with how little this game has it wouldn't be all that amazing, but man, those robots. For every robot fan out there, download it at least for scenes.

Also that boss is more enjoyable than the majority of Elden Ring bosses. Would be swell if the dev will actually add more like it, with a little more enemy variety, of course. The biggest and major-est flaw this game has - is 15 waves of the same two kinds of robots.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

OnKneesForJesus

At its core, this has the makings for a great game. Not just an H-game, but a good game in general.

It is very obviously modeled after Captivity, which I deeply enjoyed. It has a simple, yet addicting gameplay structure of survival. It is reminiscent of many flash games back in the day.

The H animations are decent for what they are, but it isn't especially to my preferences in terms of content. I'm not particularly into humiliation and the like.

When this gets updated with more content (especially the type of content Captivity had), I think I would enjoy it much more. Until then, it gets four stars from me. It's seriously impressive given its early state, and I don't think future updates could do anything but improve the game.

Simply put, the core of the game is good, and if you enjoyed Captivity, you will enjoy Heatwave.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

skullossal

Fun short 2D shooter - depending how you decent you are with 2D shooters. The current version ends after 15 waves and a boss battle, but it feels really well done (especially the bossfight); The dev is active and planning future enemies and bosses, too.

Also has options for futa/female enemies and plans for future mod support.

5/5: Would get robo-gangbanged again.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

SurverX

I really like this little game, because...
    - it is small
    - nice, horny graphic and animation
    - it shows penis and futas :)

As for cons: for me it is faaar too difficult. Without cheat engine i can not play it.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Ghull

puh lease continue development, so many people will sink their time into this game without question. Really like how it sticks to the original's core concepts will adding the dev's own ideas and creativity, very grateful tbh
  13. 5.00 star(s)

VI16

I like it and wait for next updates! Honestly glad that there's ability to choose not only protagonists gender but also enemies. For now it's a very short game with only one level, 4 weapons, two enemies and one boss.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

Hentai-Gaming

I very much enjoyed the similar game of Captivity, and I'm glad someone has taken the mantle to add more content to this kind of game. I hope development continues on, and that modding or adding custom or user made content will be available in the future for further expansion.
  15. 4.00 star(s)

DMSTS

[v0.14.0]
    Finally! Captivity 1.5!
    (Someone finally managed to rip the game apart and make their own project)

-Story, Originality
    Test Alpha version.
    In future there will be missions (hopefully they will be connected by some plot).

-Renders
    The same nice pixel art with very cool ragdolls.

-Sound
    Basic sounds.
    No music.

-Playability
    Well.
    Survive for 15 waves...
    Plays nice and you'll get knocked down couple of times for sure.

-Performance
    Runs okay.

-Bugs
    If you open "settings->mod_folder" the game moves to the bottom of the screen and if you fullscreen it, the cursor of the game and computer desync.
    And you have to reload the game.

-Animations
    Smooth, but there are only 2 h-animations per enemy and 3 enemies (including boss[boss has 1 more when you defeat it]).

-Voice Acting
    No voices.

-Grammar
    Didn't see any mistakes.

-Amount of content
    As I said it is a good test Alpha.

Hopefully it will progress fast and have some kind of plot.
    Well. I just want experience similar to Captivity...

Will certainly follow this game's progress.

P.S.
    I am very jealos of this game.

Wanted to rip the source game myself and make something similar to this, but I don't have any skills making games...

And I still don't know how to make such nice ragdolls and smooth animations...
    :cry:
  16. 5.00 star(s)

Squishy ladies enjoyer

Cool game. I like that the devs first type of content here is futa and robots. The presence of footplay and no straight sex scenes is a little concerning, but I achieved facesitting fetish not so long ago, so that's at least smth :p. Love that pixel style, and I'm very picky in terms of a design.
    We got pretty speedy enemies(heh, speedy with dicks :p) and some waves that have certain enemies(like melee or ranged only), that's challenging in a good way if u want get fucked but without playing giveaway.
    The only issue is that game, for now, doesn't have much of a vertical gameplay(due to how enemies work).
    And mod support is like a cherry on top, it's even might be helpful in future in terms of bugs or mechanics, or cool skins at least.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

gasblaster

Currently barebones right now but if the dev keeps updating this then I can see that this game can become on of the best on this website. The ability to mod it from day one already gives this game a lot of potential to have a whole lot of customization and enjoyability if there's something you wanna add or even remove from the base game. Looking forward to see the progress on this.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

dr doctor

Captivity-esque shooter with good bones. The gameplay can be frustrating, but that's not unexpected with these types of shooter platformers. It's certainly worth the five or so minutes you'll kill playing it.
  19. 4.00 star(s)

Nub123XXD

For a 0.12.2 release its a promising start
    Great shooting, challenging movement mechanics and a simple health system makes for a masterpiece waiting to happen.

Money acquisition need to be slightly tweaked, starting at 0 and needing atleast 500 to get a weapon(i think atleast round 5) is a tad bit too slow-paced.

No scaling on the enemies made the "high rounds" monotonous and it relies on sheer number of enemies to overwhelm the player. adding slight scaling later on when gun options,perks and other game mechanic are implemented is very much needed

The "action" animations are great,i think the animations can be split into one for each(foot for h*ydee, facesit for autom*trons) and maybe you can even do combo anims to make each character unique