EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cover.jpg

Overview:
Heatwave is a 2D survival shooter with adult themes. Buy weapons and ammo, dodge attacks and fight off hordes of enemies before they drain your energy.
Survive incoming waves.
Upgrade your arsenal.
Master your desire.

Thread Updated: 2024-03-04
Release Date: 2024-03-04
Developer: Flowpix F95zone - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.15.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Activating mods:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 014_1.png 014_2.png 014_3.png

Last edited:

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
If it just *looked* like captivity, i would be like "oh it's a successor" but this look like captivity was just straight copy and pasted. Not that there's anything wrong with that per se. I'm not a fan of IP bullshit. Don't reinvent the wheel, realign it and all that. I just feel like it'd be easier to literally take captivity itself and just keep building upon it. Ofcourse that would require contacting the dev and working something out with them ... bah whatever.

good luck

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
If it just *looked* like captivity, i would be like "oh it's a successor" but this look like captivity was just straight copy and pasted. Not that there's anything wrong with that per se. I'm not a fan of IP bullshit. Don't reinvent the wheel, realign it and all that. I just feel like it'd be easier to literally take captivity itself and just keep building upon it. Ofcourse that would require contacting the dev and working something out with them ... bah whatever.

good luck
According to Perveloper themself, Captivity was an absolute disaster under the hood, and it WOULD be easier to throw everything out and start from scratch.
...So no, you couldn't just 'realign' the wheel, it was threatening to snap off at speed.

May 5, 2021
Really looking forward to this, great promise, after all I saw captivity right at it's end, so I really was looking for something like it, and here it is, I liked captivity's whole take of being like a 2d cod zombies but with hentai, let's see how far this can go, and I am hopeful I will be seeing some of my more favorite fetishes inside, but not demanding anything, as captivity alone was good, so this shall be too, as long as it doesn't get dropped halfway through development, right as it was starting to get good, so make sure you don't spaghetti too hard, otherwise it might meet the same fate, as it's predecessor.

May 5, 2021
why are there so many straight games?

I'm not straight but more power to those who enjoy these types of games! its too bad I dont like tits
why ask that here?
by the fourth JPG it looks like in the future it's going to have all enemies and body types, meaning it's got gay in it, just not yet.

slow your roll a bit there gay cowboy, have some patience, and go play one of your buff gay games that sometimes pop's up in Latest Updates.

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes