RPGM - Completed - Heavenly Badonkers Angel Bitches [Final] [Mandarin Farm]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Rogue21

Absolutely absurd game premise and absolutelty absurd titties. The game takes a few hours to complete if you take your time with it and enjoy the art and scenes. Lots of characters you get to deprive both as the MC and also the female MC. I recommend those who want a few hours to kill and for those who loves absolutely huge tits.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Loveroge

Scenario

The script is uninteresting. The characters are irrelevant. Everything is just an excuse to get laid.

Gameplay

Gameplay is based on RPG Maker. The map is very small and involves no exploration, as everything is marked out. Battles may require a bit of strategy for the more complex ones, and it’s possible to adapt your team slightly. There’s no depth to the game, but it’s there to break the monotony of easy content unlocking.

H-content

The content is generous, with a very different scene for each victory and defeat. If you like very large breasts, you’ll be delighted, as the characters are varied, as are the positions, even if there’s nothing extreme.

What I didn’t like

The game is very monotonous, with one scene followed by another so quickly that it’s the only thing the game really lives for. Combat is no fun, and in fact rather annoying.

Conclusion

I liked this game for its content, because I love the character design and the game tone. Other than that, it’s a game only in name.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

-Yor-0728

I don't particularly like it, if I only rate the game, what makes up the game I give it a 4/5... but the plot seems very bad to me, even the "jokes" are bad, of course they are jokes Japanese, but still the plot seems very stupid.

-Drawing/3D modeling: 4.5 (The art, that is, removing the mega boobs that appear, is well dubbed, the scenes are well done.)

-Music/Background sound: 4 (the background music is fine, it adapts according to what is happening)

-Plot: 1 (Really, the plot, although unique, in the games I've played, seems bad to me, I mean it's a game, yes, but I didn't like it)

-Map: 4 (Well builded)

-Animation: 4.5 (they are good, fluid and the loop is not noticeable in these)

- 18+ Scenes: 4 (there are scenes, although I expected more, I can't complain)

-Gameplay: 3.5(Like any rpg, it lets you explore, however I expected a little more interaction between the npc, that is, I expected more than just dialogue)

-Interface: 3.5

In conclusion, that is, if I only analyze the points that I give it, it is a good game to pass the time. But I didn't particularly like it, I mean the plot didn't attract attention, the following is for fun but, despite the fact that the game says "big boobs" I didn't expect them to be so big, in particular I didn't like that little one detail, but does not qualify it as a bad game for others.

:lepew: 3.6/5:lepew:
  4. 4.00 star(s)

IndriIndri

EDIT: Since I reviewed it, the game got a steam release and changed it's name to "Heavenly Badonkers Angel Bitches". As far as I'm aware though, there are no other changes besides maybe the translation being better, but otherwise my review should still stand accurate to what the game is.

In a game called "Big Titty Angel Bitches" you can expect...well Big Titty Angel Bitches. Every female character is stacked to the brim, to the point where it might be offputting for some people. It didn't bother me, but the developers REALLY love big boobs.

Gameplay wise you can expect around 12 RPGM style fights with standard turn based combat and skills. The skills are focused into dealing damage to 3 types of people: Females, Males or Gods. For the most part you'll be using the female and god skills when you get them, although there is one tough male fight later in the game who can be a struggle to defeat without the right setup. Otherwise combat is not that challenging as long as you know what you're doing and in some cases you can just stun lock them with certain skills until you run out of MP

All the 24 CGs in the game are animated and in most voiced, which is pretty great compared to the usual static images. While this game is a shorter experience, I think this one focuses on quality over quantity so I give it praise for that, even if the gameplay can be somewhat standard and boring.

The most interesting thing this game does is that almost every fight has a Win scenario or a Lose scenario. Winning the fight will let you as the main character have sex with female opponents, or your Angel teammates reverse rape the male opponents. Losing however instead has your friendly "Angel Orc" (because of course Orcs go to heaven) rape the female opponents instead, with your Angel teammates getting raped by male opponents in return. This system means you can beat the game by winning every fight, and then replaying the game to lose every fight and see different scenarios (you can just view the cgs in the recollection room after beating the game once though)

Translation wise it's not great tbh. Even the improved DMTL patch has quite a few parts which felt jarring although it is still understandable.

It takes about 3 hours to get to the end, if just doing 1 playthrough. It's definitely a shorter experience but if you don't mind the absolute massive units on display then it's a good enough experience. You can always just download a save and see the CGs yourself if the lackluster gameplay bothers you.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

TastyDongo

Pretty short and nice game.
    The gameplay is simple, there is this "!" bubble that indicate event, and "LOVE" bubble that indicate H-event.
    Then you battle a guy or girl.
    If the enemy is guy and you win, your girl party member fuck him.
    If the enemy is guy and you lose, your girl party member are getting fucked.
    If the enemy is girl and you win, you fuck them.
    If the enemy is girl and you lose, the girl get fucked by Orc. (the only exclusion is your younger sister.)
    You can't redo the battle so save before any battle if you want to unlock all gallery.(or just grab a full save)

Some scene are animated, some scene were not.
    Some were voiced, some were not.
    MTL is there, but it doesn't really matter, the objective are clear and the game is short.