Seeking Heavy NTR/Betrayal

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I'm looking for games with good writing that don't hold back on the betrayal and humiliation aspect. The more hurtful, the better. I like The Tyrant's mom NTR theme but think the MC gets off lightly, there should be more scorn and humiliation. So suggestions for mom NTR are also welcome. I already know about Thug Hero Party and Tilvaryu(?) Dungeon.

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
Here are some game with Ntr action, they are not that hard, but meh... its a start.

Gl Mate.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
You are looking for this then
One day. One day I'll play that and Murasaki. These two are the only one's who remains.

And now that I think about it, why nobody didn't translate yet even Kurenai? :pokerFace:
I mean, I get it that doesn't have Asagi & co, but it's still a good game - so it seems - nonetheless :FeelsBadMan:

VermillioN

May 4, 2017
And now that I think about it, why nobody didn't translate yet even Kurenai? :pokerFace:
Same with yukikaze 2, rattan man seems not interested and I doubt that any other subs would take those project.:FeelsBadMan:

At least i hope someone consider to translate asagi zero.

Reactions: brynhildr

MawBaw

Formerly 'Kanchy-SDO'
Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
how dare you all not talk about thug hero party it's the must SAVAGE NTR game ever.
NTRBG there are tow in here
1 of them is so heavy Obedient Filia and the Unforgivers..
the other one is just typical ntr
-
you also have ..
You'd Fight For Me, Lose For Me, Get X'd For Me!?

Minako

GL

Reactions: Elsanor

periergeia

Jul 19, 2017
Same with yukikaze 2, rattan man seems not interested and I doubt that any other subs would take those project.:FeelsBadMan:

At least i hope someone consider to translate asagi zero.
About untranslated heavy ntr there are Kedamono , the entire blue box series as well the oyako series , ningen debris which is dark and honestly i have countless rpg maker titles that worth the hype but not possible to even hope that translators will cach up..

Throwaway7777

Mar 7, 2018
Amor Magical Academy
Might be the same level as Thug Hero Party. That's the only game i can remember being hard ntr other than you already know.
But thug hero party is just pathetic and weak, honestly. It's just... rape rape rape, guy is outright useless. Do you know any NTR where the girl kinda just likes it and it leans more towards corruption?

CurtisBlaydes

Jun 2, 2018
Here are some game with Ntr action, they are not that hard, but meh... its a start.

Gl Mate.
weakest list in this whole thread