Seeking Heavy NTR/Betrayal

wolfofhell

Sep 13, 2017
Nice!I’d love my mom cum for ntr too!The Tyrant give me a new world,I love that,but the big sis too ugly,and MC strong more than ntr,too bad.

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Nice!I’d love my mom cum for ntr too!The Tyrant give me a new world,I love that,but the big sis too ugly,and MC strong more than ntr,too bad.
Try the SAZ Mod. It gives it a harder edge if you experiment a bit I think.

May 19, 2018
Hey there, I found a really good Mom and Sis NTR game with strong NTR. It's about a family who is into K-drama, K-pop and K-stuff in general. The MC doesn't share the same enthusiasm for K-stuff however.

The MC's enemy is coincidentally a weird Korean kid who moved into town. He constantly fights with the guy. One day, the kid's dad even comes to school to beat the MC up. The MC's sister one day has this idea to invite the kid over to their house to know more about K-stuff. This is when their downfall starts. The MC's mom and sis are NTR'ed by the Korean kid and his beer bellied dad eventually turning them into raging whores. They end up having sex with other dudes in the game as well. There are 6 possible endings in the game and it looks like it's pretty well written.

Would really appreciate if you support my translation initiatives on the following page:
https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...ountry-2-rj125594-mole-monster-mogura.166442/

Thanks!

Reactions: TheNextVince