Unity - Completed - Hebiatomura [v1.03] [FiveCall]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Jakalair

I just played through this game and I have to say that the idea behind it is amazing! The using different holes as possible solutions for puzzles is interesting. The game does lack enemy variety and while there is a lot of whipping and insertion there seems little joy for the poor protagonist.
    The game is about an hour or two long and for me the most frustrating thing during that whole time was the fact that the camera cannot be moved by the mouse.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

BDSM Connoisseur

I'm a bit conflicted about the game. Idea is interesting, you go through dungeon, do degrading puzzles in order to escape the predicament. Puzzles are OK, but as you advance enemies become really infuriating, especially if you play on hard. Graphics are quite low poly, but there are physics so it's OK. Animations are also enjoyable, but somehow walking animation really got on my nerve. I get that devs tried to make covering animation while walking, but it doesn't look like that.

Apparently, there's also a backstory, I have collected and read all books, but I have no idea what it was about. Great portion is clearly lost in translation, but it's also due to game design, you can't re-read books you've collected.