Others - Completed - Heelfall [v1.5] [Bo Wei/Koda]

1. 5.00 star(s)

kupla77

The game is a bit rough around the edges at times, but the scenes and scenario more than makes up for it. The strategy gameplay is fine for what it is, perhaps a bit frustrating at times but it is not too bad. The scenes however may be off-putting for someone not into hardcore femdom, so this might not be the game for you if you do not both into it and like fire emblem -esque gameplay.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Torcha

I saw one review that said the game is grindy. I think this is entirely false.

As an early Fire Emblem-like game, this is incredibly satisfying with simple tactical gameplay and a squad that levels as you play. There are a lot of maps to play on, and I never really needed to play any of them twice in order to progress. Some fights are inevitably more difficult than others, but I can count on 1 hand the number of times I needed to really reload the map or maybe play another one a second time to level my guys to make it easier.

I'm actually surprised at the amount of sexy content that is here, as each map has multiple sexy scenarios. Of course the 2 big downsides to this is that much of this content is locked behind losing, so you'll no doubt save scum if you want to see it but not waste 20 minutes replaying a map. Also the other downside for me is how hot the women are, yet we never get to see any real sex, though it's entirely understandable given the vibe that they went for.

As a NSFW game, I 100% recommend, one of the best I've played as the core game is actually fun, and the art and writing are on point. I actively wanted to play more and finish, and it took me about 10 hours. Disclaimer, I haven't beaten the final extra boss, because she is definitely hard. Need a bit more grinding for that one, but she's a special case and clearly they wanted to challenge you.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

kadeko

One of the worst interface ive ever seen in a game... You have to take turns and can only move a few tiles per turn then you have to go to a menu and end your turn... I could not even get to any content because it does not respect my time at all.
    Tower of Trample was very grindy, but atleast you could move without limit.
    I don't know how the devs looked at this and thought it was a good idea, did they even play their own game?
  4. 2.00 star(s)

doku99

Couldn't enjoy this game at all.

The UI is one of the worst I have ever seen... Extremely tedious and boring and timeconsuming combat. I am a big fan of Tower of Trample but compared to that game this to me was really not enjoyable at all.

I did read other reviews and honestly it feel like they played a different game. The art of course is really good why is why I'm giving 2/5 stars and not 1/5 stars, and the writing seems okay, like their other games, but the gameplay itself... Man, this is really really hard to enjoy
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Fanatic Vortex

I gotta say despite being a simple game,who is according to some a side project to delay ToT further,this game is among the few decent ones which is interesting even without scenes and the story is pretty good. I wholeheartly recommend it even for people for whom femdom isnt their thing,because its not over the top and can still be enjoyed.

The game could be expanded upon and it would be a massive hit,perhaps a sequel.

-basic music
    -simple bur enjoyable combat
    -small variety of weapons,few special ones
    -random freezes/crashes
    -somewhat unbalanced special moves (enemies)
    +good story
    +good scenes
    +promising caste
    +nice theme and interesting world
    +alot of potential for a sequel which is directly implied in the ending
  6. 5.00 star(s)

prettystupid

The femdom content is up to this dev's usual standards if not better than usual. Less depth per character (in general) than Tower of Trample but a greater number. Nice interactivity between the gameplay and femdom elements, which makes this game stand out from others. The combat is decently fun, and if you get tired of it, easy mode's a breeze once you develop your character's stats/level a bit. There's a fun, decently fleshed out epilogue as well.

Art and scene writing are excellent as usual. The plot's nothing special, but it's functional. I'd definitely recommend for anyone into femdom.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

GoldenRetriever123

Version V1,5

The grind is real with this one, Bo wei's game are pretty grindy, but this one takes the cake and devours it, if you want a few good hours of grinding this is pretty good for you. The combat is turned base top down similar to the Xcom games, which i liked. And the sex scenes were pretty good if you are into femdom, but the art tends to repeat from time to time.

Overall a solid, but very grindy game.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 1660355

One of my favorite Femdom games. The girls in this are very hot. This is partly because of the high quality art but also because the dialogue is very neatly written. These woman really get a kink out of utterly humiliating you and making you feel more of a useless worm than a warrior. The story and combat style all very much complimenting this by having you lose a strategical battle against another (female) commander. Which will rub her superiority in your face , literally.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

kami shigiri

good game balancing is just a tiny bit off other than that the game seems to play well with the occasional bugs and all the story seems interesting and all if you are a koda and bowei fan then the art work will please you as their art work is the best in this genre in my opinion its a side game to tower of trample so dont expect a lot of content right off the bat there may be an update in the future in koda feels productive at all but dont get your hopes high
  10. 3.00 star(s)

LexiTV

Just finished the game!
    This is a short review for the 1.0 Version.
    I am a bit disappointed with this Bo Wei game. I had large expectations but sadly this game is only average.
    In my opinion this not a full game but a prototype with a more or less completed story but no actual Femdom content.

A quick review for everyone who is thinking about playing this, it should be spoiler free but may contain slight spoilers but I try to avoid them.
    There are no real Hscenes.

Gameplay: Fire emblem gameplay with many problems.

1. There is a RES stat but it does not matter in any way... no mage units whatsoever. I was so happy that some of my units had insane RES luck but after a few hours I realized that Res is useless.
    The same for MAGIC
    There is no DOUBLING. Speed is not important at all. I think it just affects your avoid by a very small margin.
    The most important stats are STR, DEF, HP, SKILL - The rest is kinda meh.
    There are not enough promotion items and the promotion is just a "class change" which does not reset your level but just gives you a few extra stats.
    Items respawn and you can go back to earlier chapters. It is possible to farm stat booster items and max out every unit. It will take you ages (and is not needed at all) but it is possible.
    The promotion items are hidden.... really annoying. I missed the archer promotion item. There is just 1 in the game and it is hidden in a ruined house on the very first sidemission. Why would I check out a ruined house? You need to get it though because archers are a bit better in this game since bows have 1-2 range and you can easily get max STR on your archers which will make them very effective. Many enemies spawn on hills or castle walls and can only be killed by your own archers so I advise to actively use all of your 3 archers.
    Anyway it is kinda balanced but some missions spawn infinite enemies and you can easily lvl abuse on some of the earlier maps.
    You need to frequently go back in chapters to access missions which sadly takes a lot of time. One of the very first missions features one of the hardest bosses in the game and you need more or less lvl 20+ (max lvl is 30) units to stand a chance.
    Thankfully this is basically Fire Emblem casual mode, even the MC is allowed to die. There is no penalty whatsoever. This way you can at least avoid restarting the chapter if you make a mistake.

HScenes:

Every boss has 3 similar scenes. It always plays the same scene (the MC seems to be the one on screen) regardless which unit you use.
    1. She kills you the normal way which leads to her pointing her weapon of choice (sword, spear, bow, whatever) at you and lifting her foot. Nice CG but well it's not a H-scene because it is implied that she just "killed" one of your units.
    2. Kneel option (it's like a surrender button) - Basically the unit just kneels and masturbates while the Dom insults and humiliates the unit. Afterwards your unit is "killed"
    3. Every boss activates her H-mode every 2-4 turns. If a unit stays in a 2 tile range when this is active a Hscene will initiate which is an instakill, like kneel. This is the main content of the game and I think there are 10-12 of those scenes because that's how many different Doms are in this game.

There is NO Hscene after the ending.

There are 2 or 3 extra scenes which are relatively easy to figure out. Not worth mentioning.

There is a secret ending which is kinda hard to get because after the game is over you can challenge all Doms at the same time and you will face the secret boss.
    If you manage to defeat her you can get a story only "good" end which hints at a upcoming patch. Apparently a female pope or saint or whatever targets the MC, text only though. You can also choose a "bad" end if you accept the deal offered after you defeat the last Dom. It's 1 extra scene. Sadly in this game there are only a few scenes with a very limited amount of fetishes.
    No Sex... nearly nothing.
    Actually I only remember the Doms using their legs to strangle the mc, the mc willingly masturbating, armpit licking/smelling and sitting on the mc. That's all if I remember correctly.
    I kinda regret wasting my entire Saturday for those kind of scenes.

I don't recommend playing this game, only if you are very bored.
    It is the opposite of Tower of trample.
    EXTREMELY long gameplay - very few scenes
    Tower of trample has so many scenes and the gameplay part takes only a small amount of time.

I can confirm that there is no CG room or scene recollection.

So in short: A nice game with very good art but many flaws in gameplay. Also it's quite empty and there is not enough actual content outside of the FE clone gameplay.
  11. 4.00 star(s)

Anmi

Very beautifully drawn characters, the scene of losses. Interesting dialogues and of course a lot of insults, humiliations ( something that we all love so much). Good story. But very crooked balance and control, everything is very confusing. If you don't want to waste a lot of time, download save and enjoy.
  12. 1.00 star(s)

aklik

It's being a long time since I was disappointed with a game so much.
    Short, cheap and buggy, I mean it would be short if not for tons of grinds, hoards of enemies you cant "interact" with, need to rerun maps to get exp/hidden items and bugs which send you back to already cleared chapters.
    Game could be saved if there was town content between chapters or if there was more effort put into bosses, who are the only source of "content" in this game, or if at least regular enemies had some "content".
    Not even worth wasting time downloading this.
  13. 4.00 star(s)

johnnywolf

Ended up enjoying this game alot more than I thought and personally enjoyed it more than succubus senki. I enjoyed the bosses more and especially their fetish specific moves. I also appreciate the weapon advantage/disadvantage system although I didn't like it at first. Just wish the game had a little more content but I understand this is more of a side project. Nonetheless I enjoyed this game very much and hope to see more like this.