EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cover.png

Overview:
Hardcore femdom no-reverse (everything is femdom) SRPG for submissive players.

You are a young rebel hero, fighting to defeat the empire of sadistic women that controls the continent.
On a mission, your squad captain is captured by the empire's vicious Princess.
Can you fight through her army of sadistic women to save him?
Or will you fall under their dominating heels?​

Thread Updated: 2021-05-04
Release Date: 2021-05-04
Developer: Bowei [ ] + Koda [ ]
Discord: [ ]
Official Release: [ ]
Censored: No
Version: 1.5
Language: English
Other Games: Tower of Trample - Bo Wei Collection

Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Content:

Installation:

Patch Notes:

Developer Notes:

NEW GAME. Do not use your old saves, environment (.evs), or config (game.ini) files as they may cause bugs.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Patches:

Thanks to Narak8813 for the links!

Promo1.png Promo2.png Promo3.png Screenshot (283).png Screenshot (284).png Screenshot (285).png

Last edited:

Anmi

Sep 13, 2018
This game is just incredible, it is almost impossible to stop until you have completed the whole) :love:

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
Gonna take a shot in the dark and guess that this is not a game with male domination. :p

I'm not sure how that squares with a strategy RPG engine. You'd expect multiple results. Explain to me.

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
can we have more image , it's hard to tell if it's only POV or other things with just those 3 pics

Reactions: Viola966

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
I guess, since description says "only escape or become her bitch" it means I won't be able to reverse our roles and or fuck her.
It's a Bo wei/Koda game, maledom is IMPOSSIBLE in their games, any vaginal sex content will be the women taking control and most likely insulting the MC while she rides him.

I'm disappointed that ToT and Warrior's guild hasnae got their updates yet, but still a new Bo/Koda game can never go wrong, but please guys GET BACK TO TOWER OF TRAMPLE & WARRIOR'S GUILD ALREADY!!!!

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
It's a Bo wei/Koda game, maledom is IMPOSSIBLE in their games, any vaginal sex content will be the women taking control and most likely insulting the MC while she rides him.

I'm disappointed that ToT and Warrior's guild hasnae got their updates yet, but still a new Bo/Koda game can never go wrong, but please guys GET BACK TO TOWER OF TRAMPLE & WARRIOR'S GUILD ALREADY!!!!
What if i told you,
This was a side project that replaced the progress on another side game called lvl0 (that was supposed to come out almost 1yr ago) which in turn delayed progress on ToT and by proxy the original side game warriors guild

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
It isn't bad but I wonder why they always keep making new side games instead of making progress in ToT. Of course new game delay ToT progress by months but I wish they focus only on ToT since its their best game.
I think it's because if they finish ToT they will lose patreons/backers and they rather make small side games to gain new patreons and keep more from from leaving. I like Patreon as an idea, it's just sad how it can be abused too. Kind of like a double-edged sword. But it's better than no sword :)

3.70 star(s) 13 Votes