oofwagon

Oct 29, 2018
Is this game about to be patched? I mean... the very first side quest is borderline incompletable. Youre supposed to protect a few guys from an ambush. Thankfully, youve destroyed the girls arrow supplies in the tutorial, so they kinda stand there and do nothing... except for their CO. She hits hard from range, but its managable if you can prevent her from getting too close to use her bow... but then, as shes an archer, you try to bum-rush her. What happens in a straight forward fight like that? Welp... you get hit for 200HP in melee range. A place where archers are supposed to be harmless. There is NO chance to take her down without sacrificing your entire team to land a blow on her one by one.

Ive completed this sub quest. Sacrificed 3 of my guys but the 3 guys that i was supposed to save are safe.

I like the battle system - its very "unRPGMlike", but some of the bullshit mixed into this (special attacks) is ridiculous. Also, its 2021 and this isnt animated...
Man I agree, the only way I figured out how to even do that mission was by essentially getting the allies to kill the last enemy before the ambush happens and then just start running, the co should just focus on chapman and if he is lost I think you will still win, if you are lucky, chapman will just ko as she misses all her shots.

Kdr1994

Jun 11, 2018
Just by curiosity. This game is only focussed in footjob fetish (urination, facesitting and...) or there is something like actual sex or blowjob maybe.

Reactions: ss6

Jhony Miro

May 24, 2018
Kinda wish there were more hidden/additional stuff. Like in the first mission - I went through the trouble of bringing the axe guy to the princess and he didn't even have a yield/kneel option =\
Maybe future updates could add more little details and such..?

Oraculo

Dec 25, 2018
I need to say, I played for 01 hour and it's disappointing! This game have big titties women, but no breast fetish or ass fetish, only strange fetish... for example, a female knight farted in the face of my men and IT POISONED THEM! Another fetish is smelling a armpit of a witch.
There's a bug, too! In the chapter 3, I buy a Axe from a witch in the library. After I leave, the game jump to chapter 2 again! WHY? It's more XP for me, of course, but need to fix this...

Vanity

Jun 2, 2017
Am I the only one who found this kind of boring? Especially compared to other games by Bo
Nope you aren´t alone on that, to me this one and Hallow Mansion are the worst two Games from Bowei, even his very old Games before Patreon and Koda were a thing are way better in my opinion...

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Also, some of the subquests say ''Reward: 1 New recruit'' yet I got nothing.
Hover your cursor over the characters with a green circle under their feet - if theyre named, you need to get next to them and use the "talk" command. The other missions (both main and subquests) arent nearly as rough as the first subquest with the ambush. Things get easier after the tavern and once Eva joins you. Shes a capable swordsman, so she will compliment your MC swordsman well... beware of the spearmen hordes later on and, of course, the mounted chick. She takes literally no damage (think i have to somehow have my axemen survive and unload on her when possible, while sacrificing my guys in the process) and her attack virtually one shots your guys.

The games balancing, overall, is down the toilet. The game needs a ton of patching. Jumping back from chapter 2 to 1 is also annoying (as the guy above me mentioned).

Reactions: ASon3006

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Just by curiosity. This game is only focussed in footjob fetish (urination, facesitting and...) or there is something like actual sex or blowjob maybe.
No tits, asses or sex in this. Just some fringe fetishes, as youve mentioned yourself. I dont care about the sexual content in this, just the gameplay. Its not that great but engaging enough to give it a go.

randyroo2

Jun 16, 2018
Another ToT clone? Count me in.

Edit Just realised its another bo wei Koda game, of course its another clone. Its the same creators.

Last edited:

Spuckspast

Dec 25, 2018
Try this, I got this from another thread (ToT p935), the guy was called lewdbender. I'm not sure if theres a newer version, but i've not needed to look. it's worked fine on all the rpgmaker games i've tried, much better than saveeditonline.com
Unfortunately this game uses .save files and not .rpgsave
Renaming the files doesn't work either

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
OMG! This is like Succubus Senki?
Yeah, it's in the same genre if that's what you mean.. but if we were to compare the two (at least gameplay wise) then Succubus Senki is way better than this little game here, no contest.

Bo Wei (this game's developer) has been know to make lots of these small-ish side games games while he works on his main game "Tower of Trample". What I mean by that is that we can't really compare a small side game like this to a much more fleshed out and better game (in my opinion) like Succubus Senki.

Reactions: Jhony Miro

Asdere

Feb 1, 2018
>when you lose a bunch of progress because the game decided to somehow overwrite your current save when you saved your current progress to a chapter before..

3.70 star(s) 13 Votes