kagax008

Jan 14, 2019
how could i beat evaline i have all unite but she 1 shot every one and nobody can deal damage to her

RodolFaso

Aug 4, 2017
I am in chapter five and so far I find it entertaining, I am going to take some time to improve my units before advancing further because my team is quite unbalanced.

Reactions: badboyrocky

Medak

Oct 11, 2019
Well Bo Wei is notorious for not knowing how to balance the fights in his game and make people either grind as crazy or use save editors just to see all the content, but with this game he is using some retarded rpg maker which uses save files that are unsupported by 99% of save editors (I'm leaving that 1% for someone to correct me and link it ) so the safe bet is to wait for some poor soul to upload a complete save, because the fights are not as nearly interesting to justify all the grind behind it.

yungnami

Oct 9, 2017
So... In Ch3 I did the mission The Serpent's Lair, didn't have 1000 gold so left through the door and it took me back to the end of Ch2? An annoying set back

Medak

Oct 11, 2019
So... In Ch3 I did the mission The Serpent's Lair, didn't have 1000 gold so left through the door and it took me back to the end of Ch2? An annoying set back
It's not a setback, it's a feature, in every chapter you have a way to go to the previous one, but for the others at least you have a choice, unlike that one :D

Jhony Miro

May 24, 2018
but with this game he is using some retarded rpg maker which uses save files that are unsupported by 99% of save editors
that's 'cause it's not rpg maker, thread title is wrong.
This game is made in SRPG studio, a different engine in no way related to rpgm
ofc save editors for rpgm wont work with it

darkashy

Nov 2, 2018
there are some srpg studio plugin on github which you can rewrite the game function or whatever it can just not sure how it works sob... too lazy to try it out....

first_day

Dec 19, 2019
Sorry, but i am confused with this error. Anyone know how to fix this?
(file directory\Heelfall_1.0\Graphics\mapchip\Item_A.png does not exist. The application will be exited)

samuel1154

May 7, 2018
Sooo i guess another bowei game with no actual sex in it? Gameplay in these srpg games also tend to be really unbalanced.

Uncle Iroh

Jun 15, 2017
For some reason it just randomly will skip through the dialogue of certain scenes. Also, the gameplay is trash.
If you press space it skips the entire cutscene, so that's probably what you're doing. And yeah the game play takes some getting used to, especially the key layout

Man I agree, the only way I figured out how to even do that mission was by essentially getting the allies to kill the last enemy before the ambush happens and then just start running, the co should just focus on chapman and if he is lost I think you will still win, if you are lucky, chapman will just ko as she misses all her shots.
I passed that mission by using the axe throwing guy you get on the fishing mission and placing him near the bridge to kill all the archers that would kill the allies as they're funneled on the bridge

Also, has anyone figured out how to complete the "Fall Into Snare" mission in chapter 1 yet and get charlottes shoes?

Reactions: Big_Daddy_H
3.70 star(s) 13 Votes