johnnywolf

Jul 6, 2019
Yeah, it's in the same genre if that's what you mean.. but if we were to compare the two (at least gameplay wise) then Succubus Senki is way better than this little game here, no contest.

Bo Wei (this game's developer) has been know to make lots of these small-ish side games games while he works on his main game "Tower of Trample". What I mean by that is that we can't really compare a small side game like this to a much more fleshed out and better game (in my opinion) like Succubus Senki.
I'm not sure if I would say succubus senki is all around a better game gameplay wise. Even there I think that's all based on opinion. Because I've played both games and personally enjoyed this one more. The only thing I appreciated in succubus senki was more content and actual moving animations at some of the later loss scenes. But I can definitely see succubus senki taking longer to make, and it does seem more polished.

Reactions: Yukihirou

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Is this really RPGM engine and not WOLF?
I'm asking becuase as I noticed directly at beginning that I was getting my ass kicked and figured I would use my special ultimate kill skill a.k.a. RPGM save-game editor. I noticed that the save game files are named .sav and not rvdata(2), rpgsave etc. After my extensive research of 2 minutes google I noticed that wolf engine has .sav files.

Anyway, how do I cheat in this game? I haven't tried cheat engine yet though.
Also I did flee the keep, it's the first battle directly outside.

Reactions: Big_Daddy_H

EchoofZen

Sep 14, 2018
Anyone notice something weird? When you unlock the merchant map before chapter 3 and use it, it sends you back to chapter 2 when you exit the map.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Is this really RPGM engine and not WOLF?
I'm asking becuase as I noticed directly at beginning that I was getting my ass kicked and figured I would use my special ultimate kill skill a.k.a. RPGM save-game editor. I noticed that the save game files are named .sav and not rvdata(2), rpgsave etc. After my extensive research of 2 minutes google I noticed that wolf engine has .sav files.

Anyway, how do I cheat in this game? I haven't tried cheat engine yet though.
Also I did flee the keep, it's the first battle directly outside.
SRPG Studio. Cheat engine works, read some pages back.

Rosselia Andhi

Apr 5, 2019
Anyone know how to promote the MC? I don't know where the item to upgrade swordsman is located. I know that spearman's promotion item is at Ch. 5's Left locked door and Berserk Emblem is pretty easy to find but I still can't find the item to upgrade swordsman

Reactions: Hero sama

Uncle Iroh

Jun 15, 2017
i grinded Sally Out since you can get infinite exp from the enemies (and a steel sword) and Terror Gorge because in the ruin you can farm steel bow and the divine bow (evolution material for archers) which is selled for 5000.
Around level 16 raphael on one side and the main character on the other I killed the sword saints and then with the archer and some tomawak I "killed" the princess, now I'm going to farm the shoes since the as long as a character have these in the inventory he would have a +5 in defence
Ah right, thanks for the tip. I was trying the strategy of going into chapter 2, getting all the charaters and critical weapons and just trying to crit the knights. Your method seems much simpler :LOL:

Graxenof

Aug 26, 2019
I absolutely abhor SRPG games. Tedious UI, keybinds are odd, gameplay mechanics are braindead boring, way too much "strategy" fluff just to wank for a few minutes and close it out, and if you didn't save before a dialouge choice pops up then you have to redo the entire scenario to get back to the choice. I'll pass on this one unfortunately. I love Bowei/Koda games but not if they're made like this.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
I am thinking, but I see that it isn't a strong suit for you, but because you're a blind go to the front page and read the tags and the title.
Hint: Right before the Completed tag ;)

Once again, my advice, think before you speak/type.

fapper6969

Nov 13, 2018
guys so the main character and robert are immortal? like i stil win if they die in a mission without losing them??

3.70 star(s) 13 Votes