69yeetman69

Jul 24, 2020
Didn't want to grind for getting the Boots on the one sidemission. If anyone did, do you get a scene or something with them?

DogStar

Feb 5, 2020
Didn't want to grind for getting the Boots on the one sidemission. If anyone did, do you get a scene or something with them?
Yeah there's a scene if you have her boots in your inventory and you fight Charlotte apparently.

Anybody know how to extract all cg? Or have a zip file with all of them?

Go there and you should find the zip file you're looking for.

OK buckle up because I have a lot of questions:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cynic777

Nov 18, 2018
Any tips how do defeat empress? My 35lvl spearman with top gear couldnt even deal her damage ( miss), previously my top guys were crit-oneshotting other bosses in the final room.

DogStar

Feb 5, 2020
I'm thinking maybe there might be some sort of a bug or something rendering some content inaccessible.
I've been replaying for hours and this chick is nowhere to be found
Yeah, granted I didn't finish chapter 5 yet, but there seems to be CGs that haven't been put in the game at all.

inthef95zone

Sep 21, 2017
Any tips how do defeat empress? My 35lvl spearman with top gear couldnt even deal her damage ( miss), previously my top guys were crit-oneshotting other bosses in the final room.
maybe try increasing their Lck or Skl, I haven't really bothered to grind for her, and just cheated instead

well fuck me, I can't believe I kept missing that door, thanks a bunch man

Last edited:

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Apart from everything that you are all saying, the 2 things that bugs me so far, (granted i'm only on chapter 2 after beating the innkeeper) is not having some more defeat and subission scenes that could be repeatable and would end when you choose. And the other is when i go to the serpents den to visit Anabelle, (i picked a fight with her, lost on purpose and accepted my place as her armpit worshipping slave :p:p:p) once i leave i'm automatically put back into chapter one, it would be better to actually choose to either continue the chapter, move on to the next or go back to grind or do quests that i couldnae do before while at camp, auto chapter regression SUCKS BOLLOCKS.

Other than those 2 tidbits this game is a lot of fun, if I was in that world and the empire was invading, It wouldnae be long before i'm on ma knee's worshipping my chosen mistress.

Kornuptiko

Jul 11, 2018
For the one who asked about swordman upgrade, i found one on the very first mission when you have to run away.
Just send your main character running to the exit after you burn the arrows, and the other one (Robert) send him to loot the 4 chests on south room. Eventually the princess will catch up with Robert (but you should be able to get all 4 before it), then you can simply exit with your main character and win the scenario since it doesn't matter if characters "die" in battle. If you do it the other way (main character looting and robert trying to exit, and you get caught, you'll get a game over scene).
where did you find the upgrade in that mission as its not in one of the 6 chests?
EDIT: Even the chests behind the locked doors don't have it

Last edited:

Janko66

Jul 31, 2020
maybe try increasing their Lck or Skl, I haven't really bothered to grind for her, and just cheated instead

well fuck me, I can't believe I kept missing that door, thanks a bunch man
And how did you cheat mate?
Can't find anything to edit those stupid srpg files ...

Leonelli

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2019
Does anyone have a save to defeat the queen please?
And how do you get the merchant scenes, I only found one by losing to her. :cry:

3.70 star(s) 13 Votes