Medak

Oct 11, 2019
Someone already said that they made it in SRPG, but at the time of my comment the only info we had was what the uploader/dev wrote.
I wrote it how I saw it, if you're gonna be mad, go chase the uploader and leave me alone :D

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Someone already said that they made it in SRPG, but at the time of my comment the only info we had was what the uploader/dev wrote.
I wrote it how I saw it, if you're gonna be mad, go chase the uploader and leave me alone :D
One who cannot think for themself but repeat whatever people feed him, what are you ? A parrot ?
There's a thing called file structure and file header, there's nothing rpg or rgss...etc. If you're not knowledgeable about it then be silent and don't misguide others.
But I guess fact checking is just too hard nowaday ? or simply read a few posts below you ?

C'thun

Jul 9, 2017
I liked Succubus Senki more because it was not as tedious imo. Like that archer pit level in chapter 4 or 5. I was basically zerging in straight line twice without any real strategy. It lacks option like "move all units towards goal full speed" or something like that. Senki levels pacing is much more enjoyable.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
2 questions, are there proper choices where i can submit to the goddess grade dommes in this game rather than having to lose certain fights?

And how many possible dommes are there to submit to, for unique I'M YOURS FOREVER MISTRESS endings?

aruyegakk

May 12, 2018
"Note that the game is generally progressed by submitting rather than 'winning' the apparent challenges."

What does this mean? submitting has gotten me nothing but instant loss so far

koyoboyo12

Nov 16, 2020
And pray tell mate, when you free the rebel and beat the princess it just returns me to the chapter where I can repeat the missions, is there something you should do?
Once you reach chapter 5, do quests but, do not go any further. After that,You have to go way back from chapt 5 to 4 and so on and then from 1 to 2 and so on. i forget how long but i just went back from chapter 5 to chapter 1. It kinda reminds me of nier: automata where you have to kind of replaying the game to get new ending. I believe that doing this will unlock additional quest named Royal Corridor. You have to bring 3 royal keys to open three doors.

Medak

Oct 11, 2019
Once you reach chapter 5, do quests but, do not go any further. After that,You have to go way back from chapt 5 to 4 and so on and then from 1 to 2 and so on. i forget how long but i just went back from chapter 5 to chapter 1. It kinda reminds me of nier: automata where you have to kind of replaying the game to get new ending. I believe that doing this will unlock additional quest named Royal Corridor. You have to bring 3 royal keys to open three doors.
Thank you, will check it out.

Qwertzyc

Jul 5, 2017
and if you didn't save before a dialouge choice pops up then you have to redo the entire scenario to get back to the choice
Not really, you can save game at any moment during battle, just not when dialogue is on. So before killing the boss, try saving in case there's a choice.

For the one who asked about swordman upgrade, i found one on the very first mission when you have to run away.
Just send your main character running to the exit after you burn the arrows, and the other one (Robert) send him to loot the 4 chests on south room. Eventually the princess will catch up with Robert (but you should be able to get all 4 before it), then you can simply exit with your main character and win the scenario since it doesn't matter if characters "die" in battle. If you do it the other way (main character looting and robert trying to exit, and you get caught, you'll get a game over scene).

I wouldn't compare it to succubus senki, as this was made as a side project of ToT. And yes of course, it lacks polishing, refining, and could be improved a lot, like adding a simple gallery mode or someplace to watch the scenes you got on your run, but be realistic, which one you want to see being worked on, this one or ToT? Me, I wouldn't ask anything else from this game, it was nice, fun, i enjoyed it, but I'd rather see them back to work in ToT and leave this one as it is.

And for those who wonder where to find something, don't worry, you can advance chapter without harm, then go back by exitting through stairs or doors on one of the new side quests (they usually have a circle on them).

Eminba

Dec 21, 2017
Heelfall\Graphics\charchip\Merchant1A-b.png does not exist. The application will be exited.

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
I'm not sure if I would say succubus senki is all around a better game gameplay wise. Even there I think that's all based on opinion. Because I've played both games and personally enjoyed this one more. The only thing I appreciated in succubus senki was more content and actual moving animations at some of the later loss scenes. But I can definitely see succubus senki taking longer to make, and it does seem more polished.
That's perfectly fine; we're all entitled to our own opinions after all and as much as we try to be as objective as humanly possible, the truth is that in the end it all boils down to personal preferences and opinions.

That said, I stand by my previous take: on its own Heelfall is a decent and serviceable little game, specially considering its a small "side" project. But if we were to compare it with another hentai SRPG such as Succubus Senki, I just see it as a more fleshed out game overall even tough SS also has its own failings.

Then again, I can safely say that I'm still waiting for someone to make a fully fledged out Fire Emblem-esque hentai game, where you can date the characters etc and then having loving times with them... and have some well designed gameplay too because I'm a fan of the genre (despite sucking at it lol). Basically I want a polished game just like the recent Fire Emblem but with sexy times... is that too much to ask for? :)

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
That's perfectly fine; we're all entitled to our own opinions after all and as much as we try to be as objective as humanly possible, the truth is that in the end it all boils down to personal preferences and opinions.

That said, I stand by my previous take: on its own Heelfall is a decent and serviceable little game, specially considering its a small "side" project. But if we were to compare it with another hentai SRPG such as Succubus Senki, I just see it as a more fleshed out game overall even tough SS also has its own failings.

Then again, I can safely say that I'm still waiting for someone to make a fully fledged out Fire Emblem-esque hentai game, where you can date the characters etc and then having loving times with them... and have some well designed gameplay too because I'm a fan of the genre (despite sucking at it lol). Basically I want a polished game just like the recent Fire Emblem but with sexy times... is that too much to ask for? :)
RJ239244 - Belphegor Saga

Light Path: Heroines Dating route
Dark Path: Heroines Monster breeding route

Decent and fun gameplay on near hardest mode + custom sprites and animations.

• Love
Reactions: Furabia

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
RJ239244 - Belphegor Saga
Oh my! How in the crap did this flew under my radar?

I'm checking it out right now, thank you very much for the recommendation!

EDIT: oh now I know why... it's in japanese and therefore unplayable :cry:

Last edited:
Reactions: Yukihirou
3.70 star(s) 13 Votes