Parnaval

Oct 17, 2017
Thanks, that worked! I've been inspired by Ruffle and wanted to attempt a fangame of my own, something like his anyway. Now that I have SRPG Studio, I'll be a step closer. If only there was a way to edit the actual game, like how they do romhacks, there's not though so I'm having to recreate from the ground up the basic info like equipment and classes and making everything else original. Actually, that's starting to sound like it'd get me in hell of a lot of trouble... Hmm...

Anyway once again, thank you very much for your help!
You can review other files in mega folder. There is explanation how to move blocks of data from release to edit mode BUT it's not complete and not automated mb i will have time and inspiration and will do that but probably no

efthkal

Mar 18, 2021
ive tried to use this, worked for extraction of the picture, thanks. But anyone has an idea why is there are no file with name item_A.png and the game keep asking me when i start the new game? It was supposed in the folder mapchip according to the error.
I can't use the decryptor for srk files. Could you please help?

kiyoshitoll

Dec 21, 2019
With some emotion, the special training in Chapter 2 was too difficult to trigger. After killing the boss, only Ed was left, but Ed couldn't equip him. There were three miscellaneous soldiers left, one to chop and the other to fight again. But this game is really fun!!!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

alexkindra458

Sep 24, 2022
Just started game, bought "free bunny ears from auntie, she mentioned trying bunny ears on and visiting her. How the hell do I put on the bunny ears

3.70 star(s) 13 Votes