Choruss

Jan 22, 2019
As for an much more on topic reply, considering the setting of Heelfall, I wonder what would happen if the Queen herself had a son. In fact, in such a setting I wonder how she had children at all, I doubt someone like her would have actual sex with a man, maybe blessings from the (who's probably real) Goddess?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Parnaval

Oct 17, 2017
Thanks, that worked! I've been inspired by Ruffle and wanted to attempt a fangame of my own, something like his anyway. Now that I have SRPG Studio, I'll be a step closer. If only there was a way to edit the actual game, like how they do romhacks, there's not though so I'm having to recreate from the ground up the basic info like equipment and classes and making everything else original. Actually, that's starting to sound like it'd get me in hell of a lot of trouble... Hmm...

Anyway once again, thank you very much for your help!
You can review other files in mega folder. There is explanation how to move blocks of data from release to edit mode BUT it's not complete and not automated mb i will have time and inspiration and will do that but probably no

efthkal

Mar 18, 2021
ive tried to use this, worked for extraction of the picture, thanks. But anyone has an idea why is there are no file with name item_A.png and the game keep asking me when i start the new game? It was supposed in the folder mapchip according to the error.
I can't use the decryptor for srk files. Could you please help?

3.70 star(s) 13 Votes