FapppyBird

Mar 26, 2022
the game freezes at whenever im in dialogue with the female npcs. I have the uncensored patch which is why I assume the game is freezing because an image is failing to load. Has anyone else experience issues like this?

Xanderium

May 4, 2019
You know, based off of everything I’ve seen in this thread in regards to the “Red Queen” in 1.5, It seems like almost NO ONE has actually played the Red Queen fight.

no one’s asked for walkthroughs, noted how to fight her, noted what she drops, no one has added her to walkthroughs, and more so? Not a SOUL has posted any screenshots of the ACTUAL map/fight. NO not the screen stills of her.

No one has mentioned her lewd scenes, nothing. Not a thing. Not a single save posted.

No one has posted if the new “Red queen” scenes are available in the “Memories” menu,or the recall room.
Ok so I went through the effort of getting the version with her and getting an incomplete translation of her awhile ago, so I can answer some of this but keep in mind I don't have all the answers. Feel free to reply to this with a question but it might be a long while before I respond.

To start, She fights in a weird way. She has 5 floating swords which are like minions but her main attack is grappling iirc, and it's not an instakill but it lvl drains. The thing that makes her incredibly difficult is that the lvl drain is applied to her immediately and it doesn't take long for her to essentially become unkillable. Once again iirc I don't think she on her own can kill a player though funnily enough so you can kinda softlock yourself by not being able to hit her once she's super strong and also having no swords to deal actual damage with. I cheated to beat her so I have no advice there.

I think she dropped a red sword, don't remember what it did.

One major reason her scenes are rare to see is because they aren't in the memory gallery even in the version you can fight her in. They didn't seem to have finished programming that in. So with no gallery and not even a full ENG translation it's pretty difficult to figure out everything she can do. Her main move of draining ppl has her pin them on the ground under her thigh and leg while she shoves a sock in their mouth. Depending on how many times a unit has been drained a sock will gradually be wrapped around their face too. She has other moves other than this but I can't remember all of them nor did I know how to see all of them. Her game over scene has her sitting on your face and shitting in your mouth.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Ok so I went through the effort of getting the version with her and getting an incomplete translation of her awhile ago, so I can answer some of this but keep in mind I don't have all the answers. Feel free to reply to this with a question but it might be a long while before I respond.

To start, She fights in a weird way. She has 5 floating swords which are like minions but her main attack is grappling iirc, and it's not an instakill but it lvl drains. The thing that makes her incredibly difficult is that the lvl drain is applied to her immediately and it doesn't take long for her to essentially become unkillable. Once again iirc I don't think she on her own can kill a player though funnily enough so you can kinda softlock yourself by not being able to hit her once she's super strong and also having no swords to deal actual damage with. I cheated to beat her so I have no advice there.

I think she dropped a red sword, don't remember what it did.

One major reason her scenes are rare to see is because they aren't in the memory gallery even in the version you can fight her in. They didn't seem to have finished programming that in. So with no gallery and not even a full ENG translation it's pretty difficult to figure out everything she can do. Her main move of draining ppl has her pin them on the ground under her thigh and leg while she shoves a sock in their mouth. Depending on how many times a unit has been drained a sock will gradually be wrapped around their face too. She has other moves other than this but I can't remember all of them nor did I know how to see all of them. Her game over scene has her sitting on your face and shitting in your mouth.
Thank you for posting this guide!

Xanderium

May 4, 2019
Ok, since I answered an ask about it, it got me to redo the process on Red Armor Leda. I've got some better answers

Her drop - Sword of Blood (Does a lot of damage, dunno what else)

I was wrong about the softlock thing, aside from kneeling she still counterattacks with a physical atk that can kill.
Her moves:
Grapple - Leda grabs someone and lvl drains them by pinning them down on the floor and making them smell her socks
Progresses each grab to wrapping socks around their mouth, then eyes, and then shoving a boot on top of them.

Alt. Grapple - If a unit walks within Leda's range and stays, Leda will pin them to the ground and stand on them, putting her hand on their face, then her boots, and then sitting on their face. This also lvl drains.

Armpit Grapple - If two units are on Leda's sides, Leda will grapple both and make them worship her armpits, lvl draining both.

Throne - If there are three units surrounding her, Leda will sit on one while smothering the other two's faces with her hands, lvl draining all 3. There is an option whether to rest here or resist. Resting lets her regain some HP with dialogue about being afraid to anger her, while resisting prevents this and gets her to pee in the chair's mouth (This doesn't do anything tho)

Infantilization - If a second unit lingers in Leda's range, they smell her musk and are turned into a baby. Babies can activate a scene where she cuddles them.

Red Empress Leda also has a LOT of alternate kneel scenes, I think it's like 7. There's also something she can do with breastfeeding units but as of now I only know that from an img gallery and have no clue how to activate it myself.

Apr 14, 2023
Ok, since I answered an ask about it, it got me to redo the process on Red Armor Leda. I've got some better answers

Her drop - Sword of Blood (Does a lot of damage, dunno what else)

I was wrong about the softlock thing, aside from kneeling she still counterattacks with a physical atk that can kill.
Her moves:
Grapple - Leda grabs someone and lvl drains them by pinning them down on the floor and making them smell her socks
Progresses each grab to wrapping socks around their mouth, then eyes, and then shoving a boot on top of them.

Alt. Grapple - If a unit walks within Leda's range and stays, Leda will pin them to the ground and stand on them, putting her hand on their face, then her boots, and then sitting on their face. This also lvl drains.

Armpit Grapple - If two units are on Leda's sides, Leda will grapple both and make them worship her armpits, lvl draining both.

Throne - If there are three units surrounding her, Leda will sit on one while smothering the other two's faces with her hands, lvl draining all 3. There is an option whether to rest here or resist. Resting lets her regain some HP with dialogue about being afraid to anger her, while resisting prevents this and gets her to pee in the chair's mouth (This doesn't do anything tho)

Infantilization - If a second unit lingers in Leda's range, they smell her musk and are turned into a baby. Babies can activate a scene where she cuddles them.

Red Empress Leda also has a LOT of alternate kneel scenes, I think it's like 7. There's also something she can do with breastfeeding units but as of now I only know that from an img gallery and have no clue how to activate it myself.
bro do you have the red armor queen game in english if yes please post link

Aug 12, 2018
Probably someone already asked but, there's a full unlocked save here already? Kinda hated the system and want some free scenes with the new update

tumama8

Aug 8, 2021
So i have been playing a lot this game, i am the type of guy who loves unlocking every scene and the scene about becoming a human bra its really bothering me, now i have read a lot of this game to see how can i unlock it, i even played the 1.0 to see if i can get the scene and it seems impossible to get, so my question is just to clarify, its really imposible to get that scene?

3.70 star(s) 13 Votes