Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
Same. I feel there's a lot of strategy and tactics I am missing out on.
The moment I realized I was out of my depth was when I reached an area where I was struggling. Looked at what to do and found people referring to secret troops you can get. But apparently that's just a main-stay of fire-emblem tactics games. I still have no idea how to get these special troops and what counters what.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
The moment I realized I was out of my depth was when I reached an area where I was struggling. Looked at what to do and found people referring to secret troops you can get. But apparently that's just a main-stay of fire-emblem tactics games. I still have no idea how to get these special troops and what counters what.
I recall a user mentioning there was a walkthrough posted to Imugur before the site went woke and purged it's NSFW content. Your best bet for now would be to play and post questions as you go. The last time I played the game didn't seem too long.

In all of my research it actually seems like there's no real walkthrough. The closest thing is a guide made by a guy on reddit playing eroge fire emblem games, he doesn't even have a foot fetish!
Can you post the Imuger walkthrough images here?

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
I feel like I posted most of this info before, but here it is again:

Characters you can recruit and where they appear:
CharacterMapUnit TypeNotes
RaphaelBloodlettingSpearmanAppears from NW house at beginning of Turn 3
ChapmanTerror GorgeArcherNW section of map
WarrenTaxes or DeathSailing AxemanAppears by SW dock if you approach it
NashInterceptionArcherBehind SE Door
GilbertDiving BellSwordsmanDo not pick "We should guard the river" if you want to recruit him
RicoThe CapitalSpearmanIn the differently colored house in the NW. Be careful as this will set off the proximity alarm.
KentTarget DummyAxemanDon't pick "Let Kent help"(appears if you talk to Kent) if you want him to stick around
MathiasSpear of the MoonSpearmanBehind NE door near the end of the stage. Be careful he doesn't get himself killed.
GeorgSpear of the SunElite SpearmanStage only available after completing Spear of the Moon
AlbertThe Serpent's LairElite AxemanOnly available if you complete the events in "The Serpent's Gaze". Albert must survive the battle to be recruited.
SamuelReversalSwordsmanLower middle cell in the group of 6 cells. (Key works on this one) Appears as an enemy, but is not hostile.
KyleSpill it OutElite ArcherWin the battle (Don't bother talking to him)
RoyRose of DeathElite SwordsmanJust unlock his cell. That isn't as easy as it sounds.
  • When you look at a weapon description it says which classes it is more effective against, but generally Axes are good against Lances, Lances are good against Swords, and Swords are good against Axes. I think the bonus is 3x damage with an advantage in this game, but I might be wrong.
  • Bow users are usually good against enemies with wings, but since those don't exist in this game, they don't have an advantage against anything. Their "weakness" is not being able to hit enemies standing right next to them.
  • The Magic/Resistance stats are useless in this game as no one uses the Magic stat. Not even the Queen's magic swords count.
  • Speaking of the Queen, a character with 30 Def holding a +3 Def item can completely block the Queen's weapon, as the weapon advantage multiplier is calculated in last. Just don't pair the Royal Bra with the Main Character against the Queen when you are trying to win (only if you want to see an H-scene).

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
I feel like I posted most of this info before, but here it is again:

Characters you can recruit and where they appear:
CharacterMapUnit TypeNotes
RaphaelBloodlettingSpearmanAppears from NW house at beginning of Turn 3
ChapmanTerror GorgeArcherNW section of map
WarrenTaxes or DeathSailing AxemanAppears by SW dock if you approach it
NashInterceptionArcherBehind SE Door
GilbertDiving BellSwordsmanDo not pick "We should guard the river" if you want to recruit him
RicoThe CapitalSpearmanIn the differently colored house in the NW. Be careful as this will set off the proximity alarm.
KentTarget DummyAxemanDon't pick "Let Kent help"(appears if you talk to Kent) if you want him to stick around
MathiasSpear of the MoonSpearmanBehind NE door near the end of the stage. Be careful he doesn't get himself killed.
GeorgSpear of the SunElite SpearmanStage only available after completing Spear of the Moon
AlbertThe Serpent's LairElite AxemanOnly available if you complete the events in "The Serpent's Gaze". Albert must survive the battle to be recruited.
SamuelReversalSwordsmanLower middle cell in the group of 6 cells. (Key works on this one) Appears as an enemy, but is not hostile.
KyleSpill it OutElite ArcherWin the battle (Don't bother talking to him)
RoyRose of DeathElite SwordsmanJust unlock his cell. That isn't as easy as it sounds.
  • When you look at a weapon description it says which classes it is more effective against, but generally Axes are good against Lances, Lances are good against Swords, and Swords are good against Axes. I think the bonus is 3x damage with an advantage in this game, but I might be wrong.
  • Bow users are usually good against enemies with wings, but since those don't exist in this game, they don't have an advantage against anything. Their "weakness" is not being able to hit enemies standing right next to them.
  • The Magic/Resistance stats are useless in this game as no one uses the Magic stat. Not even the Queen's magic swords count.
  • Speaking of the Queen, a character with 30 Def holding a +3 Def item can completely block the Queen's weapon, as the weapon advantage multiplier is calculated in last. Just don't pair the Royal Bra with the Main Character against the Queen when you are trying to win (only if you want to see an H-scene).
I remember a long time ago when I was actually trying to beat this game. I got stuck on defeating the horse boss without losing anyone. The redhead who I think has a halberd and rides a horse. And it turned-out she's much easier if you have a spearman or something like that. That was where I kinda fell-off in terms of interest, even more-so when I found-out most of the game's erotic situations are snuff.

Imperatorus

May 18, 2018
I'm complete a game by defeat Princess and the Queen, but I'm not get Red armored Queen mission. How Can I get this mission?

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020

Choruss

Jan 22, 2019
from what i remember just run the exe file in dat directory and it will create png file out of srk :)

SRPGDataExtract-v1.rar this archive
Could you share with me a proper step by step tutorial on how to create PNG files out of the srk files? I apologize, but I'm having a little of a hard time understanding any of the instructions you've given overall.

Parnaval

Oct 17, 2017
Could you share with me a proper step by step tutorial on how to create PNG files out of the srk files? I apologize, but I'm having a little of a hard time understanding any of the instructions you've given overall.
Place both file from archive (key.bin and SRPGDataExtract.exe), For that one you need to navigate to WinRar guides or try to unzip it with inbuild zip or download 7-zip (not sure if zippers can unrar it)
into game folder (the one with Game.exe)
Execute SRPGDataExtract.exe (the same way you click on Game.exe)
Surf through different folders (mostly you will want Graphics/picture) and you will see near [generic_name].srk -> [generic_name].png file

Choruss

Jan 22, 2019
Thanks, that worked! I've been inspired by Ruffle and wanted to attempt a fangame of my own, something like his anyway. Now that I have SRPG Studio, I'll be a step closer. If only there was a way to edit the actual game, like how they do romhacks, there's not though so I'm having to recreate from the ground up the basic info like equipment and classes and making everything else original. Actually, that's starting to sound like it'd get me in hell of a lot of trouble... Hmm...

Anyway once again, thank you very much for your help!

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
3.70 star(s) 13 Votes