Falsokeboso

Dec 22, 2022
Someone can give me save file fight with red queen 1.5 pls . thanks for read
You know, based off of everything I’ve seen in this thread in regards to the “Red Queen” in 1.5, It seems like almost NO ONE has actually played the Red Queen fight.

no one’s asked for walkthroughs, noted how to fight her, noted what she drops, no one has added her to walkthroughs, and more so? Not a SOUL has posted any screenshots of the ACTUAL map/fight. NO not the screen stills of her.

No one has mentioned her lewd scenes, nothing. Not a thing. Not a single save posted.

No one has posted if the new “Red queen” scenes are available in the “Memories” menu,or the recall room.

Reactions: amakawayuri

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
You know, based off of everything I’ve seen in this thread in regards to the “Red Queen” in 1.5, It seems like almost NO ONE has actually played the Red Queen fight.

no one’s asked for walkthroughs, noted how to fight her, noted what she drops, no one has added her to walkthroughs, and more so? Not a SOUL has posted any screenshots of the ACTUAL map/fight. NO not the screen stills of her.

No one has mentioned her lewd scenes, nothing. Not a thing. Not a single save posted.

No one has posted if the new “Red queen” scenes are available in the “Memories” menu,or the recall room.
If I remember/understand correctly, that is because the "Red Queen" fight is in an untranslated version of the game that has the same version number as the version that was translated (the version number wasn't incremented despite there being an update), which has been confusing everyone.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
If I remember/understand correctly, that is because the "Red Queen" fight is in an untranslated version of the game that has the same version number as the version that was translated (the version number wasn't incremented despite there being an update), which has been confusing everyone.
Damn, that sounds confusing as Level 0 hell. I guess this is the naming equivalent to Koda's coding lol

Reactions: amakawayuri

Falsokeboso

Dec 22, 2022
Ah, I see, so the missing piece there was the fact was it is named Heelfall 1.5 AS WELL. Thank you for the clarification.

as I’m sure may have been as well, I was downloading both the Patreon post (Heelfall1.5.0 which has the files for red queen) and the OP of this thread, thinking they were one and the same.

To help out all the others here that may be having the same problem as me, when downloading the Chinese version from the Patreon post? The image files are NOT .srk files, which in turn cause issue with even trying to load/boot up the game. I IMMEDIATELY get an error upon starting the application stating files are missing.

Once I am home, I will elaborate in this further and post screenshots.

IF anyone has had this issue and has found a resolution, please share here so we can ONCE AND FOR ALL, have a posted, WORKING, Chinese update (albeit untranslated) version of Heelfall1.5.0

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
Ah, I see, so the missing piece there was the fact was it is named Heelfall 1.5 AS WELL. Thank you for the clarification.

as I’m sure may have been as well, I was downloading both the Patreon post (Heelfall1.5.0 which has the files for red queen) and the OP of this thread, thinking they were one and the same.

To help out all the others here that may be having the same problem as me, when downloading the Chinese version from the Patreon post? The image files are NOT .srk files, which in turn cause issue with even trying to load/boot up the game. I IMMEDIATELY get an error upon starting the application stating files are missing.

Once I am home, I will elaborate in this further and post screenshots.

IF anyone has had this issue and has found a resolution, please share here so we can ONCE AND FOR ALL, have a posted, WORKING, Chinese update (albeit untranslated) version of Heelfall1.5.0
I think might be what you are looking for? The game is in Chinese, the zip is labeled as 1_5_0, and it loads just fine on my Windows 7 PC.

Apr 14, 2023
View attachment 1928615

Overview:
Hardcore femdom no-reverse (everything is femdom) SRPG for submissive players.

You are a young rebel hero, fighting to defeat the empire of sadistic women that controls the continent.
On a mission, your squad captain is captured by the empire's vicious Princess.
Can you fight through her army of sadistic women to save him?
Or will you fall under their dominating heels?​

Thread Updated: 2021-05-04
Release Date: 2021-05-04
Developer: Bowei [ ] + Koda [ ]
Discord: [ ]
Official Release: [ ]
Censored: No
Version: 1.5
Language: English
Other Games: Tower of Trample - Bo Wei Collection

Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Content:

Installation:

Patch Notes:

Developer Notes:

NEW GAME. Do not use your old saves, environment (.evs), or config (game.ini) files as they may cause bugs.

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - GDRIVE - PIXELDRAIN -

Patches:

Thanks to Narak8813 for the links!

View attachment 1928616 View attachment 1928617 View attachment 1928618 View attachment 1080149 View attachment 1080150 View attachment 1080151
i never got the chance to see the red queen scat scene in english my only complaint also money is scarce

Apr 14, 2023
What suggestions would you have for budgeting/ getting money?
money is scarce you have to pointless repeated battle to gain money and every character is minimum required to be above level 100 means their hp have to be 100 and provided with best of weapons to defeat the queen otherwise its game over as that item which can increase the hp and attack power are costly IF ONLY THE BATTLES WHICH I ONCE WON WERE REPETABLE then money wouldnt have had been a problem also i could never play the red queen english version where she has scat scene

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Falsokeboso

Dec 22, 2022
I think this might be what you are looking for? The game is in Chinese, the zip is labeled as 1_5_0, and it loads just fine on my Windows 7 PC.
Thank you friend, I appreciate the link. I BELIEVE this is the same download link from the Patreon as well.

Also,to further elaborate on the "error" I keep getting I was speaking on previously?
HEELFALLERROR.jpg
Running the normal version of Heelfall (The one in OP, NOT the chinese patch)
gives me zero issue, not a problem. Have played all the way to epilogue multiple times.

In the link you provided (The Chinese version providing me the error) I can open the files and see that the images are in .jpg form, as opposed to the OP Heelfall, which are in .srk files (as is everything else).
Im unfamiliar with what the error means that its providing and im not certain as to how to go about fixing/resolving it. Im hoping with the help of someone more informed then myself could help in that regard.

EDIT/UPDATE:
PotentialIssueidentified.jpg After some research (still reading and looking for resolution)
I BELIEVE the issue is the fact that some variables are being run in a different language? Being it IS the chinese version of the game.
I am running the game through Parallells through a Mac, no other games have given me issue. If anyone else is able to run the chinese version OR UNABLE to run the chinese version, please let me know if you've run into any issues/errors/crashes.
Thank you guys.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
money is scarce you have to pointless repeated battle to gain money and every character is minimum required to be above level 100 means their hp have to be 100 and provided with best of weapons to defeat the queen otherwise its game over as that item which can increase the hp and attack power are costly IF ONLY THE BATTLES WHICH I ONCE WON WERE REPETABLE then money wouldnt have had been a problem also i could never play the red queen english version where she has scat scene
Damn, I don't remember what level my part was but I remember they got their cheeks clapped on top of the castle where that big bow thing was. I remeber spending a lot of time grinding the night before but stopped when I saw the weapons eroding. Are there any particularly good places to grind exp?

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
Thank you friend, I appreciate the link. I BELIEVE this is the same download link from the Patreon as well.

Also,to further elaborate on the "error" I keep getting I was speaking on previously?
View attachment 3209333
Running the normal version of Heelfall (The one in OP, NOT the chinese patch)
gives me zero issue, not a problem. Have played all the way to epilogue multiple times.

In the link you provided (The Chinese version providing me the error) I can open the files and see that the images are in .jpg form, as opposed to the OP Heelfall, which are in .srk files (as is everything else).
Im unfamiliar with what the error means that its providing and im not certain as to how to go about fixing/resolving it. Im hoping with the help of someone more informed then myself could help in that regard.

EDIT/UPDATE:
View attachment 3209347 After some research (still reading and looking for resolution)
I BELIEVE the issue is the fact that some variables are being run in a different language? Being it IS the chinese version of the game.
I am running the game through Parallells through a Mac, no other games have given me issue. If anyone else is able to run the chinese version OR UNABLE to run the chinese version, please let me know if you've run into any issues/errors/crashes.
Thank you guys.
The Chinese version works for me on my Windows 7 PC set to Japanese locale. When does that error occur? Based on the wording, it looks like it might be related to the Script folder rather than images.

Last edited:
Reactions: Falsokeboso

Emanuel62u2

Feb 20, 2022
Please guys if anyone have a download link to this work on Android please help me this is the best game i ever see please

3.70 star(s) 13 Votes